Support Us

hes a **** whos paid 5 million pound a year! we were better when brian who? was manager. we are going backwards and need to get rid of the **** now. i have had a season ticket for 36 years. i am and always will be true blue. so no one can tell me not to slag this inept twat off. sack him now, he,s a useless excuse of a manager! i think i,ve earned the right to my opinion. so fuck him and sack him!

ello_jo said:
All you hughes haters, shut the fuck up!! What it gonna do, fuck all! Support him because none of the ADUG workers come on this forum so stop wasting your fucking time and your keyboard! Let hughes do his stuff, he aint gonna get sacked face it! So support him until he does! Without this money would you expect us to win every game, I doubt it. So carry on supporting us. We didn't get our name being good supporters for fuck all did we?
City till I die, whether we win or lose, FUCK IT! I will still sing bluemoon until I die if we don't win a thing in my lifetime.
I dont hate Hughes I just dont think he is a good MANAGER I would love to see him come good so City were doing well but i just cant see it happening as a Manager he is of a poor Standard i just dont know what his Qualities are

Pagie said:
Since the takeover expectations have gone through the roof from alot of fans, I expect a top 10 finish this year and think we will get one. Then next year we aim to go one better and say top 7 or 8. Money means fuck all in football these days you can have the best 11 in the world on paper doesnt mean they will work as a team, things take time. Not 12 months FFS. Look at the top 6 now. They have all been steady for a few years. We have been up and down over the last 3 seasons. From Perace to Sven now onto Hughes. We get rid of Hughes now I tell you no one is going to come in and take the current team straight into the top 5, even with money. It just means building all over again.

Are you joking? What was Sven trying to do when we won 9 home games on the trot with a handful of hastily assembled new signings!?

BlueBoy85 said:
AGREED!

And we won't get relegated we should be looking upwards and trying to get into europe because it can still happen. It only takes a few wins on the bounce to be right back in it?

Would you like to have a stab at predicting three games we could win on the bounce?

.... tell you what, I'll even say include the Copenhagen games if you like (even though theyre not league matches). I'd be interested in your thoughts.

You Hughes-lovers are mad.

At what point do you say "this is bollocks" and go with what your eyes and instincts tell you?

The guy is totally out of his depth.His tactics are totally none-existant.We've spent 100mill and we're no better.

Tell me something positive that I didn't see today 'cos we we're still SHITE away from home.

We were PATHETIC today.

Bring it on.

I was about to start a thred about something similar. I don't post much but am on here reading the posts everyday. And Its not worth it after a loss. Money doesn't buy success, it helps but its not the be all and end all. Since we have been taken over suddenly some, not all but some supporters believe we have a right to be the best overnight. Lets settle the fuck down. Yes the result was trash, but we are still top half with alot to play for, So lets hope positive comments start to outweigh the shit soon.

One last thing those who are saying Robinho should be sold should be given big dunce hats sat to the back of the board in a little forum all on there own because stupidity can be infectious.

I don't hate Hughes, but even Lazaurus the blind man could not rate him on this seasons showings. Even his excuses are getting lazy.

If you employ a manager you judge him on results, otherwise pick anyone off the streets and give them the big bucks. MH is here until the end of the season, then I imagine he's gone, based on results and poor performances with no future improvement imminent, just deterioration.

Dunny said:
I was about to start a thred about something similar. I don't post much but am on here reading the posts everyday. And Its not worth it after a loss. Money doesn't buy success, it helps but its not the be all and end all. Since we have been taken over suddenly some, not all but some supporters believe we have a right to be the best overnight. Lets settle the fuck down. Yes the result was trash, but we are still top half with alot to play for, So lets hope positive comments start to outweigh the shit soon.

One last thing those who are saying Robinho should be sold should be given big dunce hats sat to the back of the board in a little forum all on there own because stupidity can be infectious.

Fucking hell...did you actually watch that shit?
We are AWFUL away.

We can't pass.We can't defend.We play long-ball bollocks to Robinho.
It's fucked.That's nothing to do with money and everything to do with a clueless twat with no plan "a" let alone "b."

He's gone soon,thank fook.

RobbieBrewer said:
Dunny said:

Fucking hell...did you actually watch that shit?
We are AWFUL away.

We can't pass.We can't defend.We play long-ball bollocks to Robinho.
It's fucked.That's nothing to do with money and everything to do with a clueless twat with no plan "a" let alone "b."

He's gone soon,thank fook.

Yeah your right 2 many long balls to elano and robinho isn't going to help play what so ever. Particularly after what they showed midweek.

And yeah the perfromance was shit, What i'm trying to say is the melodrama after every loss is fucking stupid. Yeah analyse, give opinion and put forward ideas thats the point of a forum but the dribble thats being posted by some people is so far over the top it drives me fuckin crazy i.e. the people who want to sell Robinho.

RobbieBrewer said:
You Hughes-lovers are mad.

At what point do you say "this is bollocks" and go with what your eyes and instincts tell you?

The guy is totally out of his depth.His tactics are totally none-existant.We've spent 100mill and we're no better.

Tell me something positive that I didn't see today 'cos we we're still SHITE away from home.

We were PATHETIC today.

Bring it on.

Why do you scream for his head after such a short space of time.
Get jose. lose a game ,sack him he's shit .three week is long enough.
get ancelotti, only beat liverpool by three goals ,thats crap. get rid.

Please people get serious or dont bother posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.