Supporter Services - MCFC

Hope for my emails yet then, did you ask for a follow up or it was just a random response back?

I just got an email this morning apologising for the length of time it's taken for them to respond to my emails. Maybe they are slowly working through the backlog.

I've replied to thank them for getting back to me but to advise that my issue is still not resolved and to ask how they can fix it. Not heard back yet, but my reply is now probably at the bottom of the backlog!

This highlights one of the biggest issues which is that current processes/inadequate IT are forcing people to have to contact the club for numerous identical issues because the tasks which should be able to be completed by many online in a matter of moments are having to be done manually due to IT restrictions and then because it seems you cant sort out anything more than a game or two in advance your having to call back to repeat the same procedures for future games creating more work both for you and the club , its a crazy situation!
Yep, it seems insane that the club actually seems to be going backwards rather than forwards in terms of online capability and ‘the customer experience’. What were once apparently simple and basic tasks for the ticket office are now apparently impossible.
We’ll be queuing overnight for Wembley tickets if this rate of regression continues

In which case everyone will be attempting to contact the club: basically the point I was trying to make.
Yep, they haven’t really thought it through, probably hoping that enough people will simply accept and put up with what they are allocated - usually the very front rows with the crappest views and zero shelter from the rain.

You will be allocated a seat somewhere else. It will in all likelihood be a poor seat

I was but managed to change it today after miraculously getting through to the TO after only 30 mins wait. Otherwise I was just going to show up and look for an empty seat with a better view. I'm sure there will be plenty. What a state of affairs.

Benefitted from excellent customer services today with a print st home ticket for the Southampton gane.

I can't complain about the service once I got through this morning. It's the long wait on the phone, NOT the staff, that makes current customer service so bad.
There's no excuse for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.