Supporter Services - MCFC

Stoned Rose

Was 300th in the phone queue this morning so drove down instead.

About 30 in the ticket office queue. All grumbling about the phone lines / wallet / Google Pay etc.

Got sorted at the window no problem. The bird on the counter was cold as fuck with me but sorted a solution quickly.

Was stood next to Noel and Liam's dad in the queue who took every opportunity to tell every **** and his dog who he was, the little weirdo.

LongsightM13

About 30 in the ticket office queue. All grumbling about the phone lines / wallet / Google Pay etc.

Got sorted at the window no problem. The bird on the counter was cold as fuck with me but sorted a solution quickly.

Was stood next to Noel and Liam's dad in the queue who took every opportunity to tell every **** and his dog who he was, the little weirdo.
Did he have a bag of Brendan Shine and Big Tom and the Mainliners records with him for his ‘Tommy G Disco Roadshow’?

Blue Smarties

With everything public about him, I'm not sure why he feels the need to brag about being who he is.

Tim of the Oak

I’ve noticed that confirmation of tickets from the Supporters Club lead in the ticket office lead are arriving late at night. I’m not sure if that reflects that the ticket office is massively overstretched or there is some other reason.

I think the last 2 Supporters Club ticket office leads have been brilliant and from the EU. I hope there isn’t some Government rules on stays that is fooking it up for fans by contributing to staffing shortages in the ticket office and Supporter services.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.