Supporter Services - MCFC

Had my first pint in there aged 14.

I was in there every weekend aged 16 to about 22. Absolutely loved it, the people, the craic, the music, the lot.

A very sad day Tolm.

We eventually lived across the road, so very convenient for my old man.

Most bizarre story was my old mate James Keegan, he of River Dance fame.

He was world Irish Dance Champion three times before he was 12, cracking little footballer too and lived a few doors down from us.

My dad comes home one night to say James brought in the entire Riverdance troupe to Kents after a show at the Palace and they all perform again for the locals.

Another night Liam G is in there getting pissed, another night Alex Higgins is also off his face, challenging all comers to a fiver a game at pool, and losing!

Very sad.

Not my kinda place, and my dad spent far too much time in there, but he's from a different generation.

When my son was born, he went across to whet the baby's head and toast his first grandchild.

The staff got his drinks all night.

We eventually lived across the road, so very convenient for my old man.

Most bizarre story was my old mate James Keegan, he of River Dance fame.

He was world Irish Dance Champion three times before he was 12, cracking little footballer too and lived a few doors down from us.

My dad comes home one night to say James brought in the entire Riverdance troupe to Kents after a show at the Palace and they all perform again for the locals.

Another night Liam G is in there getting pissed, another night Alex Higgins is also off his face, challenging all comers to a fiver a game at pool, and losing!

Very sad.

Not my kinda place, and my dad spent far too much time in there, but he's from a different generation.

When my son was born, he went across to whet the baby's head and toast his first grandchild.

The staff got his drinks all night.

Saw Higgins in there a few times as well as in Durty Nellie's, The Aadri, 3 Legs of Man and so on. Last time I saw him he cut a very frail and sad figure in The 32 Club, clearly on the verge of passing.

I used to spend my Saturdays in The Fallowfield smashing their jukebox and playing pool, then stagger over to Kents to see which of my generation of fit Irish girls were knocking about and looking likely.

Mega times mate.

Saw Higgins in there a few times as well as in Durty Nellie's, The Aadri, 3 Legs of Man and so on. Last time I saw him he cut a very frail and sad figure in The 32 Club, clearly on the verge of passing.

I used to spend my Saturdays in The Fallowfield smashing their jukebox and playing pool, then stagger over to Kents to see which of my generation of fit Irish girls were knocking about and looking likely.

Mega times mate.

Jesus, the Aadri, that's a blast from past!

Think that was the one opposite my old secondary school in Hulme?

currently been on hold for 45 mins and still only 46th in the fucking queue. Maybe Pep can start helping out on the phones

Another day, another supporter services shambles.

Trying to sort my PAH ticket. Not working again. The lad I spoke to on Tuesday said it should work from one of my other accounts that the tickets were purchased under. When I log in there, there's no option to print at home!!

Small bugs like that don't take a month to sort out, surely?

Just received tickets for our allocated seats for Wycombe having to move as cb3 closed.

One seat on row Y the other on row K - ones for a 6 year old. Absolute shambles. I'll now have to spend at least 2 hours on the phone to resolve. How many others will be doing the same.

Just received tickets for our allocated seats for Wycombe having to move as cb3 closed.

One seat on row Y the other on row K - ones for a 6 year old. Absolute shambles. I'll now have to spend at least 2 hours on the phone to resolve. How many others will be doing the same.
What a fucking joke!! That’s why I questioned the sale of tickets before us in cup scheme were allocated our seats. It’s not fucking rocket science city !!!

What a fucking joke!! That’s why I questioned the sale of tickets before us in cup scheme were allocated our seats. It’s not fucking rocket science city !!!
2 hours on the phone, explain situation girls says we will call you back as we are not able to move seats. Told her no chance needs sorting now, girl says one minute I'll check with supervisor, 3 minutes later phone is put down.

Absoulte joke.

2 hours on the phone, explain situation girls says we will call you back as we are not able to move seats. Told her no chance needs sorting now, girl says one minute I'll check with supervisor, 3 minutes later phone is put down.

Absoulte joke.
It's not good enough mate, that email from Wilson hit the mark although I know it'll take a while to improve but not dealing with your issue which they've created and is against the clubs T's & C's is disgraceful....hope you got her name to complain about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.