Supporter Services - MCFC

Amazon are fantastic in my experience. Very few problems but when you need them they do answer the phone. Their website is simple for what must be a highly-complex process involving billions of transactions. We struggle to sell a few thousand away tickets for what is a very simple transaction because the ticketing portal is not compatible with many devices and browsers.
I ordered something in error from Amazon. Ordered a physical book rather than a download to my Kindle. Managed to sort it out via the Chat function. Took 2 minutes including requesting a refund . Just what you need from a modern efficient customer service department.
No hanging on for hours hoping that you won’t get cut off or having to take 2 hours off work to queue at the stadium to sort things out.

Further to my earlier post on problem PSG tickets, print@home or app, someone at City got back to me this afternoon
offering to send pdf or load app. In this instance good service, received pdf ok. I may be at fault apparently, when, on purchase, not clicking box to load app.
But no doubt the system is flawed, not clear cut, confusing and guidance in most cases a two hour wait on the phone.

Amazon are fantastic in my experience. Very few problems but when you need them they do answer the phone. Their website is simple for what must be a highly-complex process involving billions of transactions. We struggle to sell a few thousand away tickets for what is a very simple transaction because the ticketing portal is not compatible with many devices and browsers.

Absolutely spot on. Our ticketing system is basically not fit for purpose. Unbelievable really when you consider the CFG operation overall.

Why is it that one of the biggest clubs in the world has such poor customer service? The online ticketing system is again not allowing me to transfer tickets to family members. I have been on hold for two and half hours and looks like I will have to try again tomorrow.

Every time I have to contact them, they take hours to answer and then the person I get through to very rarely knows what they are doing and so I have to drive to the ticket office.

This online ticketing has made things so much more complicated. If it worked it would be great, but for some reason I always have problems. Is it something to do with my account or do others have these issues?

Why is it that one of the biggest clubs in the world has such poor customer service? The online ticketing system is again not allowing me to transfer tickets to family members. I have been on hold for two and half hours and looks like I will have to try again tomorrow.

Every time I have to contact them, they take hours to answer and then the person I get through to very rarely knows what they are doing and so I have to drive to the ticket office.

This online ticketing has made things so much more complicated. If it worked it would be great, but for some reason I always have problems. Is it something to do with my account or do others have these issues?
I deferred this year and frankly dealing with this type of nonsense continually was one of my factors for doing so. I've not missed it and have seen every single game from my front room and I'm not sure I can bring myself to return if problems like yours are what I am to face.

This season I have seen an improvement in support, that being said it is extremely inconsistent. Sometimes on hold for hours sometimes straight on. Occasionally the twitter are top, occasionally they just don't bother replying.

I just wanted to share an issue I'm having with city at the minute and see what other peoples' experience of dealing with supporter services is.

I've got an issue whereby I have a huge puddle under my feet at every game. This is pretty tedious, throughout winter especially, and getting cold and wet feet is far from ideal (I'm soft, I know).

So I've been in touch with the club who say that there is a 'natural spring' underneath the stand, and there's nothing they can do without rebuilding the whole thing - which I find hard to believe considering it's made entirely of concrete. My seat (and the ones closest to it) seems to be the only one affected too, which (again) I find hard to believe.

The only options I've been given is to relocate for the rest of the season and beyond. However, why should I have to? Will the next person after me not have the same problem?

The way I've been responded to is basically a 'F*** off as we'll get someone else to fill your seat'.

I'd like to think that for £800 per season (plus cup, CL, etc) that I'd be treated a bit better and the problem would be resolved properly.

I know this will get a mixed reception of 'why not just relocate' or 'stop moaning' but it's shone a new light on MCFC for me and their lack of interest in loyal support who spend a lot of hard earned money to support the team.
I had dealings with supporter services last week and they were brilliant.

Is just calling them the best way to get hold of them? Been in a queue for over an hour now and started at 94 in the queue and now 54 in the queue. Need my season card re adding to my mobile wallet.

Is just calling them the best way to get hold of them? Been in a queue for over an hour now and started at 94 in the queue and now 54 in the queue. Need my season card re adding to my mobile wallet.
I’m just on the phone now….. started at 98 and I’m now 8th in the queue. 2hrs 26 mins so far. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.