Supporters Club tickets

By and large I get any aways I want through my OSC. The truth is even through I’m a season ticket holder and on the cup schemes it’s easier to get through the OSC.

I applied for the CL final through OSC and through my cup scheme and got two access codes. Used one and offered one to another blue who goes to most games but he was sorted so let the other access code drop for the next blues in line. I wonder how many like me who got two used both though. Applications for games like that should be linked on your supporter number no matter what route you take and it’s ok to apply through both routes but should only get one access code for earliest slot you can buy. Probably a logistical nightmare mind.
I was actually issued THREE access codes…
I applied for a wheelchair ticket (which is of course wheelchair bay plus Carer), however on the Friday night before the Monday deadline to use them, I was issued with TWO codes for category 2 general access tickets, which I obviously couldn’t use. I contacted my Joes account manager, who emailed me the correct code for a wheelchair ticket. I then texted her back to remind her I had these other two category 2 tickets. She said “Oh, so you won’t be using them?, I’ll return them to be re allocated then”. So, it’s hardly surprising that tickets go to undeserving people. I could have made a fortune, but I’m not like that.

Last edited:
I made it clear to anyone in my Branch that for anyone double dipping , being kicked out of the OSC would the least of their worries.

I don’t put in years of graft expanding the fan base for some chavesty to undermine all the good work.

I think all OSC were directed to say the same (minus whatever plans to torture them you had in mind), I certainly got a similar message, but it also took ages for the club to let the OSCs know their allocation which put ST holders in a difficult position so I imagine plenty double applied.

I was actually issued THREE access codes…
I applied for a wheelchair ticket (which is of course wheelchair bay plus Carer), however on the Friday before the Monday deadline to use them, I was issued with TWO codes for category 2 general access tickets, which I obviously couldn’t use. I contacted my Joes account manager, who emailed me the correct code for a wheelchair ticket. I then texted her back to remind her I had these other two category 2 tickets. She said “Oh, so you won’t be using them?, I’ll return them to be re allocated then”. So, it’s hardly surprising that tickets go to undeserving people. I could have made a fortune, but I’m not like that.

Proper blue behaviour that mate

I think (it happens, live with it I do) that most of the problems stem from the lack of transparency from OSC officials at both overall and (some) branch level.

JMHO (poking my nose in as I don’t need away tickets now and when I did I had enough points to get my own plus I travelled whichever way suited me. Selfish old so and so aren’t I?) ;-)

Anyone paid for their ticket yet via the 48 hour deadline?
It's my understanding that there are/were two 48 hour deadlines

1/ Those who were allocated a ticket via their respective Supporters Club
2/ Those who qualified for a ticket, which was ultimately purchased by their Supporters Club.

I believe the first deadline has already passed.

However, I fall into the second category, and whilst it confirms on my Account that a ticket has been purchased on my behalf, I'm yet to receive an email requesting payment.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.