Supporters Club tickets

It's my understanding that there are/were two 48 hour deadlines

1/ Those who were allocated a ticket via their respective Supporters Club
2/ Those who qualified for a ticket, which was ultimately purchased by their Supporters Club.

I believe the first deadline has already passed.

However, I fall into the second category, and whilst it confirms on my Account that a ticket has been purchased on my behalf, I'm yet to receive an email requesting payment.

As they say, why fix something that isn’t broken.

Where does it say on said account that a ticket has been purchased?

Thanks.

As they say, why fix something that isn’t broken.

Where does it say on said account that a ticket has been purchased?

Thanks.
If you log onto the MCFC Official Site (mancity.com)
Click onto MY TICKETING ACCOUNT and then choose TICKETS from the options on the left hand side

You should then see a page with your purchase history. Mine lists Burnley and the branch official who purchased it on my behalf.

A person of principles fair play to you. I’m more of I’m alright jack person and will try every avenue to get a ticket to all games

Fortunately I’m in a position that will get a ticket from the OSC and have enough points to get to 99% of games. If it’s any consolation to you I take the OSC ticket and leave my loyalty points ticket in the loyalty points pot
I've managed to get a ticket for the Burnley game via a different avenue. Hospitality via a work contact so it's not had an impact on our away allocation.

Just got to sit on my hands if we score. Might find it tough if it's anything like the last time I went to Turf Moor as we scored 6!!!

Ive got just shy of 23400 points and been everywhere watching us and spent thousands upon thousands and loved every minute of it but ive seen how the club is changing and seen where its going and for me a life long blue watching us win the treble spending more thousands it just felt like the end of a very long journey and part of me left the club if that makes sense.i dont want to go every week any more i dont want to go away to places like palace on a sunday when im up for work monday at 5am.ive done it got the t shirt just like many other blues.ive renewed my season ticket but i think it will be my last season and im fine with that.i knew that day would come where we would probably be everything we hated about utd but thats the reality now.coperates and overseas supporters are now starting to take over and away games are just kids coked up with not half the points required to get in.the ballot will come within the next few years im sure of that and itl make more loyal blues pack it all in.the price of success
do you know a certain Guardian reporter ? ;)

I've managed to get a ticket for the Burnley game via a different avenue. Hospitality via a work contact so it's not had an impact on our away allocation.

Just got to sit on my hands if we score. Might find it tough if it's anything like the last time I went to Turf Moor as we scored 6!!!
I’m glad you’re sorted hopefully less hassle next time you need a ticket

do you know a certain Guardian reporter ? ;)
I know where you're coming from, but to be fair, the first part of his post makes a lot of sense to people like me.
I'm 60 next year, and the Final Whistle in Istanbul really did feel like the end of an era. Not because I've suddenly found myself hating City, but more that I should be focusing my energy on other types of holidays, away from football.

My first City game was in 70-71, and the first European Cup Final I can remember was Ajax winning at Wembley a few months later.
All I ever wanted to do was watch City in Europe, and last season I attended all 13 fixtures. Nothing will ever beat that feeling when the ref blew for Full Time

I'm travelling to the Super Cup in Greece, but this time I'll pick and choose my European trips.

As for the rest of his post, I'm guessing that the away experience for City fans is no different to other clubs. However, I've still got a few more years before I pack it all in.

Last edited:
I know where you're coming from, but to be fair, the first part of his post makes a lot of sense to people like me.
I'm 60 next year, and the Final Whistle in Istanbul really did feel like the end of an era. Not because I've suddenly found myself hating City, but more that I should be focusing my energy on other types of holidays, away from football.

My first City game was in 70-71, and the first European Cup Final I can remember was Ajax winning at Wembley a few months later.
All I ever wanted to do was watch City in Europe, and last season I attended all 13 fixtures. Nothing will ever beat that feeling when the ref blew for Full Time

I'm travelling to the Super Cup in Greece, but this time I'll pick and choose my European trips.

As for the rest of his post, I'm guessing that the away experience for City fans is no different to other clubs. However, I've still got a few more years before I pack it all in.
Seen it all done it all.kind of like it felt like theres nothing else to chase.thats how it felt and it did feel like the end of a long journey when that final whistle went in Istanbul.the club is moving off the pitch in different ways and thats fine.it was always going to come at some point.the working man woman etc who has followed for decades will be priced out and will be limited to what games they can attend due to tickets going to the jcl and corporates.its not just at city its at every top club id imagine.modern day football where the price of success comes at a cost

Ive got just shy of 23400 points and been everywhere watching us and spent thousands upon thousands and loved every minute of it but ive seen how the club is changing and seen where its going and for me a life long blue watching us win the treble spending more thousands it just felt like the end of a very long journey and part of me left the club if that makes sense.i dont want to go every week any more i dont want to go away to places like palace on a sunday when im up for work monday at 5am.ive done it got the t shirt just like many other blues.ive renewed my season ticket but i think it will be my last season and im fine with that.i knew that day would come where we would probably be everything we hated about utd but thats the reality now.coperates and overseas supporters are now starting to take over and away games are just kids coked up with not half the points required to get in.the ballot will come within the next few years im sure of that and itl make more loyal blues pack it all in.the price of success
I totally get you. I posted after the CL final that I’m now feeling ‘complete’, we have reached the pinnacle, it can’t get any better now. I’m 65 in January, followed City in the flesh since 1971/72. I was at the CL final in Istanbul and was so relieved, more than overjoyed when that final whistle blew. I realised the enormity of what we had achieved, what an incredible 52 yr journey I’d been on with City. I’m also severely disabled after contracting GBS in 2014 and now need a wheelchair. Due to this, I need to use Hospitality (Joes), it’s expensive for me at £1600 on benefits and spending my pension pot. I’m in two minds… I’ve renewed for this season, but will need to have a real think about the future. After 2 marriages and countless relationships, City have been the only constant in my life, though they’ve also shit in me at times. However, there comes a time when perhaps we should move on.

Last edited:

We are the same I'm 68 been everywhere watching them with the missus and friends, but now it's harder then ever to get tickets to places like Burnley ect we will be ok points wise for Arsenal, West ham ect and will make a weekend break of it fingers crossed

We are the same I'm 68 been everywhere watching them with the missus and friends, but now it's harder then ever to get tickets to places like Burnley ect we will be ok points wise for Arsenal, West ham ect and will make a weekend break of it fingers crossed

I still qualified for Burnley, but I'm only going because it's on a Friday night, and being a local cricket umpire, I probably wouldn't have attended if it was a Saturday fixture.

Ironically, given all the stick they receive, it was only last season when I first joined a local Supporters Club (Cheadle), and if I'm totally honest, it's given me a new enthusiasm for the long journeys, especially when discovering that I'm not the only one who can recite the 76-77 season in correct fixture order, but can't even remember some of the results from this year.

I also attended all 13 European fixtures, but that's something I definitely won't do next season.

However, I'm not going to indulge in a bitter rant about JCLs or 18-25s obtaining tickets.

Last Friday, I was at Edgeley Park with my Blackburn-supporting mate, and I was showing him where I'd sat on that dreadful afternoon in 1997.
I was also at Macclesfield, Lincoln and York, but how can I hold it against our younger supporters when most of them weren't even born?

They'll never see what I've seen, but having stood on the old cinder terrace at Barnsley for a LC defeat in 1981, that's probably not a bad thing.

As the song goes:
Maybe in another generation
When other lads have come to take our place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.