Supporters who are not going to Wembley

At home, at four in the morning here in Auckland....with a huge pack of Monteiths Beer and doing the Poznan on my couch.

They normally only show the FA Cup final here, but skysports announced the other day they are airing this one :-)

for them who are not going to Wembley i reckon you should all meet at outside the stadium and watch it. That wont be too bad, shame on those who cant go Wembley though

ManCitylegend92 said:
for them who are not going to Wembley i reckon you should all meet at outside the stadium and watch it. That wont be too bad, shame on those who cant go Wembley though
There are many reasons why fans are not going to Wembley & they certainly dont need to be ashamed of it

Westhoughton Cricket Club, mates wedding, gutted.

At least a fellow blue is enjoying Wembley on my ticket though, que sera sera.......

cyberblue said:
ManCitylegend92 said:
There are many reasons why fans are not going to Wembley & they certainly dont need to be ashamed of it

i just mean its a shame they cant go, in other words we couldnt have 40,000 tickets so more people can go. maybe i should say its a pitty they couldn't go then

ManCitylegend92 said:
cyberblue said:

i just mean its a shame they cant go, in other words we couldnt have 40,000 tickets so more people can go. maybe i should say its a pitty they couldn't go then

I can't go as I'm awaiting major back surgery. However my season ticket has enabled another blue to attend, so it's been well used. I'll be just watching with my mate at home. I'm on settee 1, he's on settee 2! lol

OJ Blue said:
Westhoughton Cricket Club, mates wedding, gutted.

At least a fellow blue is enjoying Wembley on my ticket though, que sera sera.......

Do you sit behind me in CBS 125? Someone said to me he can't make the game because of a wedding ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.