Supporters who are not going to Wembley

Anybody watching the game near Wembley? Unfortunately couldn't get a ticket but heading down to Wembley with a few mates anyway.

At home.
Alone.
With a bottle of Vodke and 40 smokes.
could have had a ticket if i could have afforded the flights (ST holder mate cant make it as he is moving house), but skint so will be pacing the floor from about 11am and will probable spend more replacing the carpet that i would have if i had went.
All those going have a great day and come home smiling after we beat the cunts.

on an i phone during a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookin wedding :(

Well its looking like I've been let down and I'm pissed off.

Asked my mate if she fancied going City Square other week, and told her we need to buy tickets before as they won't sell them on the day. She was up for it. Went to her house last Sunday as I noticed she hadn't mentioned sweet f.a about it. She then informed me that she had bad news, and said she was moving on Saturday. Then finished it off by saying "Oh well I'll move first thing in morning and we'll still go. I'll come over yours in the week"

I'm still waiting for her to come over. Only got tonight to come, or on last minute tomorrow and its fairly obvious she aint going to. Can't even be arsed texting her to ask again.

Next door neighbour said she'd come but she has her youngest son who really isn't into footy, as her other two lads are going to Wembley. She told me to invite my nephew along for company for her son. So I texted him. No frigging reply!! Might be his Dad though, not liking the idea incase there is trouble anywhere, not sure.

So unless mate suddenly decides on Saturday she wants to go out to watch it, which will have to be Mary D's or somewhere then I'm sat in on my own. I'm certainly not watching it with any Rag mates, been there, done that and never again. But I'll make sure I get my supply of booze in early. Then close my blinds, turn the phone off and pretend I'm not in, and get totally shit faced like Billy no mates.

Thats unless we win. If so I shall make an appearance at the windows of the couple of mouthy Rags that live at the top end of the street.

;-)

At city square, i can't watch it home again every away game with them i have been sat at home and we have lost its not a good place to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.