Supporting Two Teams?

What were your feelings when we played them in the cup the other year?
Haha good question.

I believe I am a very loyal person and this has rubbed off on my football following, Darlington being my second team as a kid just never wore off.

I followed City all though the darks days probably only watching Darlo 4/5 times a season but as I said earlier TV kicks offs, more time off and kids growing up have meant I do much more nowadays.

I must admit the Darlo v City cup games were the biggest of my life, I got in the Darlo club bar at Feethams very early and it told!

As a Manc City is obviously my team but Darlo come a very close second.

Last edited:
My mate has 3 boys, all Brighton fans (I live on South coast) but he buys a few random kits for them, Miami, Madrid etc from DH gate, so cheap, which they wear to their footy training etc but still all big Brighton fans.
These boys all had Ronaldo on the back. My money is on them being United fans who went full Ronaldo.

There are lots of kids now with City kits, but when they used to have a selection of names. Now it's almost entirely Haaland.

A mate of mine changed from utd to us, and this was when we were shit back in the 80s.
He said it was because the sessions we had on away days was brilliant and there was a good mob of us from Heywood.
He is still a passionate blue today and has brought his lads up to be as well.
Same in Stalybridge in fact two of them became most loyal fans I know as far as attending games from switching the season we went to div 3 and still are today one runs the supporters club even

All my Welsh family (late dad a taff, mum Manc) are Swansea and I look out for their results.

I got maybe a half dozen programmes when we beat them 4-0 in the season we first won the Premier League to post to family. I paid for them as it felt guilty.

Aguero double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.