Supporting Two Teams?

Yeah, I think I read that between the three of them, they need one more win over 90 minutes, then Rangers manage, to overtake them.
That sounds about right.

Was hoping to draw Sparta Prague and pump them Home and Away.

Benfica have been a bit hit and miss in Europe and I watched most of the Toulouse game and they more than rode their luck. Both teams play as they can and we lose both ties but in recent years Rangers have punched above their weight. Time will tell

Andy Jacobs openly supports Chelsea and Brentford, and has season tickets for both clubs.

It’s just plain wrong.

That’s just utter madness. Hahaha

The best thing is to keep our coefficient up so the third placed team is guaranteed group stage European Football aiding them in closing the gap and bringing much needed revenue to the game. Your Scottish club benefitted from group stage football this season. That’s down to Rangers keeping the countries coefficient up.

You’re welcome ….
You mean that would be the best thing for Rangers and Celtic, the best thing for all other Scottish clubs would be a competitive Scottish Premier League.

You mean that would be the best thing for Rangers and Celtic, the best thing for all other Scottish clubs would be a competitive Scottish Premier League.
The best thing for all Scottish clubs is a competitive league.

You are wanting the league to fail ffs!!

With the shit TV deal we currently have the only way to get money into our game is through European football

Having a higher league coefficient gives us more European places. Having our present coefficient means European football for nearly 50% of our top division and guaranteed group stage football for three clubs

It’s not that difficult to grasp. What you are doing is hating the Old Firm more than you support your own club.

The best thing for all Scottish clubs is a competitive league.

You are wanting the league to fail ffs!!

With the shit TV deal we currently have the only way to get money into our game is through European football

Having a higher league coefficient gives us more European places. Having our present coefficient means European football for nearly 50% of our top division and guaranteed group stage football for three clubs

It’s not that difficult to grasp. What you are doing is hating the Old Firm more than you support your own club.
The TV deal is shit because the league is shit, primarily because two teams and the SFA have ruined the competition.

If Toronto F.C are on telly and there's nothing else on and I have already sorted my sock drawer, I would want them to beat whoever they were playing other than City and City reserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.