Supporting Two Teams?

Scottish football is absolutely shit.
About the same standard as American league or 3rd tier in norway
Scottish football doesn’t have the draw of MLS, could you imagine Messi playing for Killie? I’d say it was better than Norwegian football though, perhaps on par with Ekstraklasa, Polish league just edging it as multiple teams (even shock teams) can win the league.

Facts say you’re wrong.

League is ranked in the Top 10

More people per capita go to our league football than in England

Funny that this started with someone claiming Dutch don’t go to their league football but the facts are The Netherlands are second per capita

Not getting involved in the how shit is Scottish football debate.

But it’s looking highly likely that they’re going to lose 10th spot to the Czech Republic, which would mean they lose their automatic Champions League place for the season after next.

Scottish football doesn’t have the draw of MLS, could you imagine Messi playing for Killie? I’d say it was better than Norwegian football though, perhaps on par with Ekstraklasa, Polish league just edging it as multiple teams (even shock teams) can win the league.
Who ever plays in yank league it will still be shite

I support Manchester City and dorking wanderers. I doubt they would ever play each other but if they did I would probably go for city just.

For those who know of dorking will know it’s a relatively new club and has had some rise with a great story. I watch them home and away every week and have brought my kids up to support them and city.

When I was at school I was the only city fan (south east based) now there is about 10 in my eldest school. It’s mad how many city shirts you see round here nowadays.

I think fandom is changing with kids. Many follow players rather than a particular team and collect shirts of loads of different sides.

Not getting involved in the how shit is Scottish football debate.

But it’s looking highly likely that they’re going to lose 10th spot to the Czech Republic, which would mean they lose their automatic Champions League place for the season after next.
Depends how Rangers get on against Benfica.

Two Prague clubs drew Milan and Liverpool

Unfortunately Viktoria Plzen drew Servette.

Depends how Rangers get on against Benfica.

Two Prague clubs drew Milan and Liverpool

Unfortunately Viktoria Plzen drew Servette.

Yeah, I think I read that between the three of them, they need one more win over 90 minutes, than Rangers manage, to overtake them.

Yeah, I think I read that between the three of them, they need one more win over 90 minutes, than Rangers manage, to overtake them.
Let's hope they overtake the Scottish coefficient, the best thing for Scottish football would be the demise of Celtic and Rangers causing a levelling effect that and a level playing field with non biased referees.

Let's hope they overtake the Scottish coefficient, the best thing for Scottish football would be the demise of Celtic and Rangers causing a levelling effect that and a level playing field with non biased referees.
That’s just utter madness. Hahaha

The best thing is to keep our coefficient up so the third placed team is guaranteed group stage European Football aiding them in closing the gap and bringing much needed revenue to the game. Your Scottish club benefitted from group stage football this season. That’s down to Rangers keeping the countries coefficient up.

You’re welcome ….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.