Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

I'd forgot about us not paying for Modric. What a signing that would have been he'd still be here!

Yes it would have been a different City. I think we would have won the league sooner: Sven would have made a better job of using Mansour’s money than Hughes did but it worked out fine in the end for City.

Sven’s sacking will though forever be inexcusable.

R.I.P Sven, a great manager and an even better person.
It's quiet fitting that we play West Ham away next weekend as I remember Sven's first game in charge like it was yesterday.....we dared to dream again.
Beating that lot twice with Benjani the hero at the swamp sums it all up nicely. Crazy times that season, thanks for the memories Sven.

Yes, what a day that was at Upton Park. I trust there will be a minutes silence or applause for us to show our respect at West Ham on Saturday as Sven was an England manager; and again at our next home game.

Rip Sven. Shame we couldn’t get him to the etihad for a game to say goodbye. Always have fond memories of that season got us blues excited again with some great signings and beating united twice for the first time in years! Thank you Sven

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.