Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

Here's to you Sven.
He restored pride in the England side and was later our best manager for decades.
RiP.

Yes it would have been a different City. I think we would have won the league sooner: Sven would have made a better job of using Mansour’s money than Hughes did but it worked out fine in the end for City.

Sven’s sacking will though forever be inexcusable.
Spot on! Imagine if Sven was here the moment the sheikh took over. We’d have had instant pull from the off! Players would have walked here to play for Sven over hughes.

Reactions: OB1
r.i.p sven when he signed for us I saw a bit of hope of us doing well such a gentleman and such a loss once a blue always a blue

I was not a fan of Sven’s style of play, but he certainly stopped the rot at City despite being saddled with poor owners. His sacking was disgraceful. He was well liked personally and I understand there are many friends saddened by his loss.
He had a very long and varied career, so it is fitting for City and all blues to pay due respect to him.
RIP SVEN.

RIP Sven. He was at the start of our recovery and gave us the belief that we could be a force again; I would say he was exactly what we needed at the time and without him, we may not have been where we are today.

It’s disgraceful that bellends use the Boro game to belittle the club when we all know the reason for that score line. It’s also disgraceful the way our club treated him at the end of his tenure. Sleep well Sven, no more pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.