Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

I was not a fan of Sven’s style of play, but he certainly stopped the rot at City despite being saddled with poor owners. His sacking was disgraceful. He was well liked personally and I understand there are many friends saddened by his loss.
He had a very long and varied career, so it is fitting for City and all blues to pay due respect to him.
RIP SVEN.

It was better than 99% of the football we’d played since the 1970’s and our best seen in the top flight since then. It also followed the Pearce years so was a gigantic improvement. Only the Keegan season in the Championship was better.

It was better than 99% of the football we’d played since the 1970’s and our best seen in the top flight since then. It also followed the Pearce years so was a gigantic improvement. Only the Keegan season in the Championship was better.
Agree entirely, but I was commenting on his whole career.

Have the dippers declared him as their ex manager yet
Trying their best on the BBC HYS article. I guess he was a lifelong Dipper fan though so it was a rare nice gesture of them to let him manage their team for one game. Wish we'd got chance to say goodbye to him at the Etihad in his final year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.