Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

Had the privilege of meeting Sven once a few years after he’d been our manager.
Reminisced about his time at City and he had no bitterness at all about how it ended.
I was with my then 8 yr old daughter and he made a point of bending brown to her level to chat with her too.
He was utterly charming. A proper gentleman.
RIP Sven, the football world will be a poorer place now you’re gone.
I know someone who came across him when working for TV , said he was such a generous and kind bloke . RIP

Rest in peace Sven. I loved the season he was our manager, with Elano and Michael Johnson in the side.

I have fond memories of going to the pre season party in Albert square. With Sven on the stage and Ricky Hatton leaning out of the town hall.

I've iust remembered something from when he got the England job. It was on a national radio station(poss talkshite but can't remember) It was a wind up phone call by someone pretending to be Kevin Keegan. He kept saying "Love you Sven", it was funny as fuck and Sven got taken in by it tbh. But I think he seen the funny side when he found out. Top bloke.

God bless you Sven. You put so many dolly birds to the sword it’s amazing. Fuck football, crack on mate

RIP Sven, along with Keegan you were the best manager I’d seen up to that point, and you seemed like a decent bloke and you managed to bag Ulrika.

Legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.