Sven

manchester gas said:
if Sven was still the manchester city manager, what players would he go for?

If Brian Horton was still our manager what formation do you think he would choose????

Whoever was on Jerome Andersons or Pini Zahavi's books

They did the deals. Sven gave the nod

PoolHustler said:
Just thank the lord that he isn't our manager otherwise we would've ended up with shit like Beckham, Owen, Ronaldo (fat one) and loads more shite that he found on youtube!

He bought the best players that he could, given the lack of time. (and then, in january, the lack of money.)

Have you forgotten already how his cobbled-together team took the league by storm in the first half-season. That, and our eventual position, were a credit to him, under the circumstances.

How soon we forget!

remoh said:
PoolHustler said:
Just thank the lord that he isn't our manager otherwise we would've ended up with shit like Beckham, Owen, Ronaldo (fat one) and loads more shite that he found on youtube!

He bought the best players that he could, given the lack of time. (and then, in january, the lack of money.)

Have you forgotten already how his cobbled-together team took the league by storm in the first half-season. That, and our eventual position, were a credit to him, under the circumstances.

How soon we forget!

I disagree mate, we played maybe 4/5 good games under Sven and the rest was like watching paint dry.
Let's face it even if he had the money we still would've been shit to watch, after all look at the kind of football he played with England's so called golden age!
He's not for me mate, I like to be entertained, I'm glad we got rid.

johan_elmander.jpg
Wilhelmsson_468x490.jpg

Irlamblue said:
manchester gas said:

If Brian Horton was still our manager what formation do you think he would choose????

lol

if pearce was still manager where would we be in the table!!!!

PoolHustler said:
remoh said:

How soon we forget!

I disagree mate, we played maybe 4/5 good games under Sven and the rest was like watching paint dry.
Let's face it even if he had the money we still would've been shit to watch, after all look at the kind of football he played with England's so called golden age!
He's not for me mate, I like to be entertained, I'm glad we got rid.

4/5 good games? and yet we were near the top of the table at Christmas? with a new team?
There was a lot of skill in that side to admire.

Were you watching the same England team who beat Argentina and thrashed Germany? How many England managers have managed that?
Look what results the following manager got with the same 'golden' players!

You're obviously not a Sven fan, but facts are facts and should not be overlooked in order to support a personal prejudice.

Matty said:
manchester gas said:
Everyone on the Swedish women's national team, and I'd back him to the hilt, hopefully!

I'd certainly be in there up to the hilt!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.