Swamp Derby - 25/3/14

I think Manchester United are more nervous than us about this game . I think we will win this quite easy . Got to say the Arsenal game looks more daunting than this .

Aguero not being back for it is a huge blow for us. He's the type of player who's been ripping the United defence apart all season - and further still him and Suarez are the most capable of doing so.

Don't see their defence struggling so much against Dzeko and/or an out of form/injured Negredo so hopefully we can provide goals from other positions.

Really nervous about this one. We've got so little room for error in our season and with Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton still to play away from home I see this as a must win game.

Hope we can step it up!

TheProdigy2k9 said:
Ducado said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Dreading it - the over confidence on here is ridiculous.

Makes no difference whatsoever, it's just magical thinking to think what a few random people post on a football forum would have any effect on the team your not the only one mind you, but I am sure when you think about it you will see where I am coming from

Anyway it's too early to even talk about this game we have an important game on Saturday

Yep, our u18s can reclaim the top spot in the u18 premier league...

Hahaha

ayrshire_blue said:
Aguero not being back for it is a huge blow for us. He's the type of player who's been ripping the United defence apart all season - and further still him and Suarez are the most capable of doing so.

Don't see their defence struggling so much against Dzeko and/or an out of form/injured Negredo so hopefully we can provide goals from other positions.

Really nervous about this one. We've got so little room for error in our season and with Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton still to play away from home I see this as a must win game.

Hope we can step it up!
Guess you didn't see the match last night!
Whilst Dzeko might not run against them like aguero would have, he will have Navas, silva and Nasri doing that, with him finishing the balls they provide. That united back line is fucking wank and we will have a field day, aguero or no aguero. Bit harsh on Dzeko there.

Being the favourites for once is making me even more nervous, and them getting their tails up last night isn't helping! Same team that started against Hull please but Kolarov in for Clichy. Like the previous two years at the swamp if we play well and stretch them we'll win regardless of how they play.

Pigeonho said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Hope we can step it up!
Whilst Dzeko might not run against them like aguero would have, he will have Navas, silva and Nasri doing that, with him finishing the balls they provide. That united back line is fucking wank and we will have a field day, aguero or no aguero. Bit harsh on Dzeko there.

Hope you're right Pige and agree their back line is poor. Just feel Aguero has done them over a few times now and it'll be a huge relief for them not seeing his name on the teamsheet. Against Dzeko/Negredo on current form as poor as the United defence is they are capable of doing a good job against them if they're at their best.

With Aguero the United defence could have the games of their lives and still get torn apart.

Fingers crossed whichever attacking players we start with will create enough chances between themselves and will be able to take a few of them and ease the nerves.

Be great if we could beat Fulham on Saturday and Dzeko and Negredo have stormers - could do their confidence the world of good at just the right time. Would still settle for the 3 points though.

Pigeonho said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Hope we can step it up!

Tell you what Pidge. There is being confident and being confident.
I hope you aren't made to eat your words come 21.30hrs on Tuesday!!!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pigeonho said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Hope we can step it up!

Tell you what Pidge. There is being confident and being confident.
I hope you aren't made to eat your words come 21.30hrs on Tuesday!!!!
No reason to believe I will bud. Had their forwards not been of league one standards last night, they would have scored at least 3. On Tuesday they won't be facing such dross, aguero or not. Think Dzeko gets unfair stick at times. Given the chance, him or negredo will grab a brace on Tuesday, with Yaya and Navas adding one each, too. I see no reason why it won't be a twatting on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.