Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

My only gripe that fucking draw at home to Everton when that prick of a ref sent off walker for fuck all,would have won with eleven on the pitch,although still had loads of chances with ten men should be 51 points grrrrr..
Everton was my only game of the season so far, I'm warning you now I will be flying over for the Leicester game in Feb.

ABSOULTELY FUMING THAT STERLING DIDNT GAMBLE AT THE FAR POST FOR THE GOAL OF THE SEASON

Grrrrr yes me too...........(this has nothing to do with the £460 I would have picked up for a 5-0 result honest)

David Silva. I would happily have his babies despite being a bloke.

How many "words" did have with him. Couldn't believe it. More clumsy than Mame Biram Diouf.
I'd have been over the moon if I was offered that though as his only poor actions in the game.

Have Pigmol given up shafting us? The change since Bournemouth has been exceptional...some may say too exceptional.

At the start of the season our first choice back four ( if all fit ) would have been Walker , Kompany , Stones and Mendy.
Didn’t miss any of them tonight.
That fact is just amazing. Danilo, Ota, Mangler, Delph. Against the rags for a while it was Walker, Fern, Ota and Delph. Two midfielders in the back 4. In fact, for that period didn't we have 8 midfielders on the pitch? A real testament to Pep's coaching ability.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...Jose-Mourinho-Swansea-Man-City-Premier-League

s-l300.jpg

Bits in the game tonight when it was very similar to when we played Albion away in the League Cup. It's like a cat toying with a mouse. They just couldn't get near us and the passing and moving must have felt incessant for the Swansea players; how many sly kicks was Ayew allowed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.