Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

Some great football played tonight and Sane/Walker got rests, Dinho and Delph only played an hour. All looking good for Saturday.

I thought the move in the second half where Sterling failed to get on the end of the Sergio pass/shot was one of the greatest pieces of football I have seen in over 50 years watching City. I am on record, this is the best City team ever and David Silva is the best player to ever wear a City shirt.

I was at St James Park for the last game of the season in 1968 and at Wembley the following year so like you, have a few years under my belt. I was thinking the same as you state above, but I'm going to reserve judgement on the best team ever, until this Pep team has won trophies. Regarding Silva, now he is scoring I think he sits alongside Colin Bell. This team looks unstoppable.

I was at St James Park for the last game of the season in 1968 and at Wembley the following year so like you, have a few years under my belt. I was thinking the same as you state above, but I'm going to reserve judgement on the best team ever, until this Pep team has won trophies. Regarding Silva, now he is scoring I think he sits alongside Colin Bell. This team looks unstoppable.
I couldn't get to the Newcastle game so can you believe I spent the time at Old Trafford, listening to the City game on the radio and watching United lose.

I always believed Colin Bell was the greatest but this Silva guy is really special. I can see your point about waiting until this team wins something - I dont think we'll have to wait too long.

I've just got in from the game. Wow. What we are doing to PL teams is quite incredible!
You have no idea how hard it was NOT to celebrate the goals as I was in the home end!! Words fail me for merlin they really do. And ederson save from the deflection was fucking unbelievable. I was sat directly behind him and I thought it was in! Reflexes of a cat!!
No way either of my cats would have stopped that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.