Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have had to much Stella - 3 posts on this page starting Sergio - thought he was still banned for Saturday

EDIT: Doh - best leave the Stella alone for a while

Last edited:
Has an English team ever before played 3 consecutive competitive games outside England but still within Britain? Or even "just" outside England?

That is a brilliant question. I am guessing the answer is no. How many people will say they went to all 3 games in years to come (like everyone was at York or when we beat huddersfield 10-1).

The dangerous 6th game! Well it was last season but under totally different circumstances. Kompany was our Rock and was out I believe. But this year we have Pep!

That is a brilliant question. I am guessing the answer is no. How many people will say they went to all 3 games in years to come (like everyone was at York or when we beat huddersfield 10-1).
I was at the 10-1 - First City game! Not at York I'm afraid...on cue the rag alert

Swansea boss under pressure could be his last game if we beat them again.

Bravo

Sagna Otamendi Stones Kolarov

Fernandinho Gundogan

Sterling De Bruyne Silva

Aguero

Can't see anything other than a City win especially with Kun back. Hopefully we get through fresh and ready for Celtic on Wed.

Swansea 1 City 3 Aguero & KDB with the goals.

Come on City.

----------------Bravo
---------Stones---Otamendi
-----Zab---Fernandinho---Kola
---------KDB-----------Silva
------Nolito---Aguero---Sterling

----------------Bravo
Nolito for Sane and I'm there. Bring Gundogan on in the 2nd half. Nolito is suspended.

----------------Bravo
Not if the league has something to say about it. (:

Still don't like or trust Kolarov at LB. As a CB he is top notch. But he is still shaky at LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.