Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only question will be wether Navas or Sané imo.
Given Navas' good game in midweek, he may just get the nod this time ...
Maybe also Kolarov for Stones at center back with Clichy on the LB.
Didn't think Stones was very impressive on Wednesday & Kolarov did great as CB last weekend. Offers a similar incisive forward passing as Kompany. Although Kolarov seems to prefer high balls v ground passes for Vince.

Id like to see this team

----------------------Bravo-------------------------

-------------Stones---------Otto-------------

Ferna------------Gundongan------------Clichy/Kolorov

Sterling -------Kdb-----------Silva----------Sane

--------------------Aguero-------------------------

Bit unfair on Zabba and sagna but i think Ferna would be awesome in that position...has the engine to get up and down and more creative than either abs or Sagna when he gets in the attacking third.

I think that is close to our strongest team. You could argue Kompany for Otto certainly and sane for Nolito on current form (though obviously Nolito is banned for this game)

I dont think that is what we will see as i think the fullbacks have adapted very well to what Pep wants.

just think pep will revert back to type with only question who he plays for Nolito, i think it will be Silva

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Ota
Kolo

Fernandhino
Gundogan

Sterling
KDB
Silva

Aguero

Does anyone know when Pep is due to have his press conference? It is not listed on sky sports news where all other teams are listed, neither is Swansea for that matter. Normally 1:30pm on Fridays but because the team arnt at CFA does this mean we wont have one?

I'm sure it is something the managers have to do every week regardless of where they are based?

Bravo
Sagna Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Sterling Gundogan Dinho KDB Sane
Aguero

Bring on Spanish Dave after 60 minutes and he'll have them chasing shadows.

0-4 to us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.