Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Silva will start on the bench, and that Swansea are up for a real life nightmare, unlike anything they have encountered before. The tenacity, pace, creativity and efficiency of our midfield + attack is absolutely frightening.​

Bravo
Otamendi Stones
Sagna Fernandinho Kolarov
KDB Gundogan
Sane Aguero Sterling

My worry is that Nolito's suspension unbalances the team

The 11 Ric suggested sounds brilliant on paper but who goes where?

In my opinion we should be playing our best players in their best positions, which rules out playing KDB (middle), Silva (middle) or Sterling (right) from the left wing.

Sane hasn't impressed enough as yet to deserve a start (and prefers the right anyway), so does that mean Navas being used in an unfamiliar spot from the left, with Ilk on the bench?

Think de Bruyne will actually end up starting left-ish with Kolly bombing on, but does it make sense to switch the position of the league's best current player?

Has the manager gone?

Talkragshite & Hartson as I was having a piss were talking about Giggs being there and what he will do, if the manager still there it was a dreadful piece.

Regardless of who they get it can see them going down this season.

God help them if they get giggs though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.