Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad timing for us with the family man in the wings. The Swansea team will go all out to win for the manager so they don't get the odious **** as their next manager.

Their Icelandic lad will score, name ends in -sson. Think they might even score first if Wednesday's defensive errors are repeated. Then City win 3-1.
behave, we don' go behind in games anymore............ cue every piece of wood in close proximity being touched.

That is a brilliant question. I am guessing the answer is no. How many people will say they went to all 3 games in years to come (like everyone was at York or when we beat huddersfield 10-1).
As @Cityfan has mentioned, Berwick Rangers play every competitive away game outside England. Berwick must have had three consecutive aways at some point....

Just noticed that the Sky website schedule has WWfeckinE on SkySports5 instead of us tomorrow. My skybox still shows us on with it set to record. Anyone know which one is correct.

Aaaaaargh. Confused.

Just noticed that the Sky website schedule has WWfeckinE on SkySports5 instead of us tomorrow. My skybox still shows us on with it set to record. Anyone know which one is correct.

Aaaaaargh. Confused.

Sky Sports 5 UK or Sky Sports 5 Eire?

I'm in Ireland. I didn't realize there was a difference. Ole Ole Ole Ole Sky Sports Sky Sports! Ole Ole Ole Ole ...

Thanks Dan!

EDIT:
To confirm I found this... "3pm Swansea v Manchester City (Live on Sky Sports - only in Ireland)" Betcha it was Enda Kenny's famous negotiating skills got us that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.