Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know any pubs in town that'll be showing it? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it on here!

Id like to see this team

----------------------Bravo-------------------------

-------------Stones---------Otto-------------

Ferna------------Gundongan------------Clichy/Kolorov

Sterling -------Kdb-----------Silva----------Sane

--------------------Aguero-------------------------

Bit unfair on Zabba and sagna but i think Ferna would be awesome in that position...has the engine to get up and down and more creative than either abs or Sagna when he gets in the attacking third.

You seem to be bored already with City winning all the time and want to mix up the well-balanced squad? :)

Fernandinho covers so much ground in the middle of the park. He can't do that near the line. He would lose his biggest strength.

Indeed Zab and Sagna would be confused. And you forgot about about Maffeo, the backup kid on RB.
Pace on the wing is not our problem at all. And wait a bit to see Jesus coming in. And Moreno. And Roberts.

Fernandinho is a monster in the mid. Every opponent would smile to see him near the line. Believe me.

You seem to be bored already with City winning all the time and want to mix up the well-balanced squad? :)

Fernandinho covers so much ground in the middle of the park. He can't do that near the line. He would lose his biggest strength.

Indeed Zab and Sagna would be confused. And you forgot about about Maffeo, the backup kid on RB.
Pace on the wing is not our problem at all. And wait a bit to see Jesus coming in. And Moreno. And Roberts.

Fernandinho is a monster in the mid. Every opponent would smile to see him near the line. Believe me.
On balance I have to agree that he should stay put. However, I believe he would be excellent on the right and would offer us more than Zab or Sagna do going forward.

On balance I have to agree that he should stay put. However, I believe he would be excellent on the right and would offer us more than Zab or Sagna do going forward.

In theory, maybe yes. Leave it there.

Fernando to cover the mid all the time?
Forget about Gundo in that position, he is further up the pitch.
Garcia as a holding mid? Hm.

Interesting mindgames, but no need at all to shake up a winning squad. It also would be a direct public critizism of our right backs.
Why should Pep start that discussion?

If Pep would be in need to change something or to surprise an opponent, okay. But Swansea? Come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.