Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the manager gone?

Talkragshite & Hartson as I was having a piss were talking about Giggs being there and what he will do, if the manager still there it was a dreadful piece.

Read through some Swansea forums, and they're less than overwhelmed by the idea of Giggs; down right hostile to the idea if truth be told. Club seems to have little cash to spend on settling a pay off, and the talk of Giggs seems to be media initiated. Rather embarrassing what 'friends' in the media will do.

Real look woefully unbalanced already this year,
Yes they won the CL last year which seems incredible to look past, but they had a pretty simple run up to the final (including us, we were shite last year lets face it) and have started this season winning games despite playing terribly.
Dont think theyll even finish in the top 2 in spain this year if they carry on, so I would fancy us head to head against them as things stand

Barca look weaker than normal too, a loss against that Alaves side and they couldnt put atletico away last night
I think we are on a par with anyone BAR bayern right now..

Dortmund, Bayern and city all look brilliant this season. You can never write barca off with that front three though. I think real may be on downward spiral in the next coming seasons. Isn't their transfer ban for two years, or is it two windows?

Bravo

Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov

Diniho
Gudongan
Silva

Sterling
Aguero
Kdb

Don't usually do score predictions but I'm going for a 5_0 to the blues hattrick for Sergio and there manager to be sacked on Sunday!

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernadinho
KDB
Gundogan
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

Sterling on the right and sane on the left to stretch them, silva will probably be on the bench.

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Sterling
Silva
KDB
Kun

Same team as Mr Rosler above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.