Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On balance I have to agree that he should stay put. However, I believe he would be excellent on the right and would offer us more than Zab or Sagna do going forward.

he played there once last season and was phenomenal...not at right back but at right sided mid (think it was during the second half of one game (he got swapped there in a re shuffle by MP) and he either set up a goal or scored (cant quite remember)..that is basically the position he would be playing under pep at right back seeing how pep uses his fullbacks ..he also has the defensive qualities

he played there once last season and was phenomenal...not at right back but at right sided mid (think it was during the second half of one game (he got swapped there in a re shuffle by MP) and he either set up a goal or scored (cant quite remember)..that is basically the position he would be playing under pep at right back seeing how pep uses his fullbacks ..he also has the defensive qualities
He played there once or twice in Europe and was excellent I agree, I am a bit sceptical that he will be used there much though, we are a bit light in midfield with a lot of matches to play but have two right backs plus Maffeo all of who can do a job I think he will want to rest Fern from time to time rather than have him at right back though I would agree that he may well do an excellent job there if he had to.

Nolito is a far more important player than I expected. We have so many wide players, but only Nolito is any good on the left. Sterling, despite him saying he prefers the left, is better on the right. As are Sané and Navas. So Nolito getting himself banned needlessly is quite the inconvenience. I really don't like Sterling on the left at all.

He played there once or twice in Europe and was excellent I agree, I am a bit sceptical that he will be used there much though, we are a bit light in midfield with a lot of matches to play but have two right backs plus Maffeo all of who can do a job I think he will want to rest Fern from time to time rather than have him at right back though I would agree that he may well do an excellent job there if he had to.

oh i dont think he will be played there...just suggesting that he would be good there and in a best 11 that is where he could play.

I could not watch City on Weds.No Sky/BT - no decent stream.
I suppose it will have to be Radio Manc. again.
Unless someone knows different ?.

it's crazy what attacking talent and football we are seeing now. I'm watching the capital one cup final vs scourers and cannot believe that we started with Fernando fernandinho and toure!!

The thing is that with the squad evolving to play Pep's way, we are now playing so well as a team with high work ethic, that we can rotate players without upsetting the system. Unlike in previous seasons when key players were not playing. It's going to get even better as players fully understand how Pep wants them to play, as we are still in relative transition.

We are blessed fellow blues : )

I could not watch City on Weds.No Sky/BT - no decent stream.
I suppose it will have to be Radio Manc. again.
Unless someone knows different ?.

there was a decent 720p stream on njm soccer for the first game. There'll be loads for this game being the premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.