Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll see a lot of the regulars back tomorrow, but I would guess he'll wait on Spanish Dave until Celtic. I'm expecting:

Bravo, Sagna, Stones, Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Aguero
Subs: Caballero, Zabaleta, Clichy, Fernando, Garcia, Navas, Kelechi

3-1 City. Aguero x 2, Sterling

Bravo
Sagna Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Gundogan Fernandinho
Sterling De Bruyne Sane
Aguero

Two points for me:

1. No point risking players' fitness. If we can keep Silva fresh for Celtic, no problems for me. This team should strong enough to beat Swansea well
2. I'll give Sane another opportunity to impress in Nolito's absence. Once Nolito serves his ban, Sane's opportunities reduce because of the former's form. Navas on the right would also push Sterling to the left which I don't like

the weather down here is perfect for today and i hate being confident, and i dont want to come across as being cocky and arrogant. but my golly gosh, i think we will score a hatful today.
the Jacks are there for the taking today i feel.

3 points is all i want but you know every so often you wake up and you think something special is about to happen today? well ive got THAT feeling today.

the weather down here is perfect for today and i hate being confident, and i dont want to come across as being cocky and arrogant. but my golly gosh, i think we will score a hatful today.
the Jacks are there for the taking today i feel.

3 points is all i want but you know every so often you wake up and you think something special is about to happen today? well ive got THAT feeling today.

I have also got this feeling, we just need Gundi and Sane just to step it up a notch or 2.

which i think will happen today or next week,

(subsequently these are the ony 2 that missd pre-season, must have been an intense pre-season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.