Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect to Swansea but would love it if we scored a bucket load today,just to temper the media fawning over the rags win,although will settle for the three points however they come..

Much as a walloping of Swansea would be nice, it would hardly be news. Leicester City, however, the runaway champions and stellar CL club, have just been dismantled by 'resurgent, awesome, imperious, back-to-their-best, written-off-too-early Manchester United.' Even were we to do a Huddersfield, there'll be no room for perspective this weekend.

Awesome team... drool worthy.

Fernandinho
Sterling Gundogan Silva De Bruyne
Aguero

What an attack!

Wow what a good team we are putting out. Although we won easily on Wednesday there were a few dodgy moments and performances, hopefully that was due to changed lineup and we will see today..... 3 - 1 city Aguero to score all three

I sent you a pm

Sorry Karen - I have never had a pm - I am not IT savvy - and I am not on Facebook - I have looked into my inbox but my system does not open your pm.
Was it - a telling off - smacked legs !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.