Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Karen - I have never had a pm - I am not IT savvy - and I am not on Facebook - I have looked into my inbox but my system does not open your pm.
Was it - a telling off - smacked legs !!!!
No i was helping you out lol,just click on inbox at the top of this page then click on the message

I just want the three points. We've been exceptional at times but this one for me is a tough test. On paper we should be scoring for fun against a Swansea side lacking confidence. I've been following football long enough not to get too ahead of myself and start predicting easy wins... Unless we're playing the gobshites of course.

Hope it doesn't happen but would be interesting to see the reaction if we concede first. We've not been behind in any game so far. Tough game today and we need to be right on it

That is the team I expected. Our strongest team if you exclude Kompany and this is the first time they are playing together so it is very exciting and interesting to see. Nothing changes in terms of the approach and mantra of football- Intensity, work rate and a methodical build from the back/goalkeeper up to the final third and then it is up to the attacking players to do their spiel.

Nothing also changes when it comes to objective- get the three points, avoid injuries/ incidents that can lead to suspensions or red cards and make effective substitutions: De Bruyne is a player that we will look to substitute earliest if things go great and we get ahead early- he has been involved in every game this season.

Last edited:
Can someone advise an easy link to a stream? Use to use atdhe but that just seems to link to bet365 these days?

I feel very confident in our defence now,willy aside,don't get me started lol,Now bravo has settled a bit,we may have a brain fart but we have more than enough to get back in it

I just want the three points. We've been exceptional at times but this one for me is a tough test. On paper we should be scoring for fun against a Swansea side lacking confidence. I've been following football long enough not to get too ahead of myself and start predicting easy wins... Unless we're playing the gobshites of course.
Spot on,take nothing for granted just hoping for a good performance and three points..

No injuries and at least 1 point and I'd have said that's enough until United got handed a hue swing in GD on a platter. No I hope we win by at least 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.