Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want the three points. We've been exceptional at times but this one for me is a tough test. On paper we should be scoring for fun against a Swansea side lacking confidence. I've been following football long enough not to get too ahead of myself and start predicting easy wins... Unless we're playing the gobshites of course.

We're bound to come across a tricky game sooner rather than later. It's all been a bit easy for us so far. I'm not saying I want us to struggle, but I'd like to see us at least be given a good test.

We're bound to come across a tricky game sooner rather than later. It's all been a bit easy for us so far. I'm not saying I want us to struggle, but I'd like to see us at least be given a good test.
Tbf there's been a couple of supposedly 'tricky' games on paper so far. The early ones against Sunderland and Stoke when they were first getting to grips with what was expected from them could have been banana skins.
For now I just want us to show that we can keep up with the high expectations that Pep requires. The main difference is attitude this season and thankfully I don't see that changing. That more than anything has done us in previous years.

I just want the three points. We've been exceptional at times but this one for me is a tough test. On paper we should be scoring for fun against a Swansea side lacking confidence. I've been following football long enough not to get too ahead of myself and start predicting easy wins... Unless we're playing the gobshites of course.
I'm sure if we beat them they'll be described as relegation material. That's what someone on motd said after the Bournemouth game, that although we were good we had played 3, maybe 4 teams who would be fighting relegation. That means West Ham and Stoke will both be fighting relegation (Stoke might be now, but not when we played them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.