Swansea away

Yates' is a big decent pub just on the square in the city centre, me and the missus were there a few weeks ago for food. Cheap and cheerful food and does the job.
on a nice day you can sit in the square surrounded by fountains and watch tv on the big screen outside macdonalds.

I wouldnt fancy the walk from there/wind street to the Liberty though. Thats got to be a good half hour and the forecast is for rain tomorrow, especially after the game, it looks like its going to piss down.

id get a Tacsi or a bws to the ground boyos.

I wouldn't wait for a bus to get you back to the station. Always walked (25/30 mins) looking out for the bus but have never seen one!

The buses back from the ground to the station stop right behind the away end actually in the ground. Usually 5 or 6 are lined up. You can wait awhile for them to set off though. On the other hand, if you want to walk, it's all downhill to the City centre. Either way you should get down to Wind St area in time for the half 5 kickoff

Great info! Going down Friday evening and staying until Sunday, so will check a fair few of these out
Great info! Going down Friday evening and staying until Sunday, so will check a fair few of these out
We got here this afternoon the weather is great
had a few pints and something to eat back at the hotel now bit of a kip then out again :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.