Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

greasedupdeafguy said:
karen7 said:
mancini changed the tactics for the 2nd half,its up to the boys to put the effort in
Why can't he get right at the start?.We struggle at the same teams on the road every time, very worrying with the squad of players we have.
To be fair to Mancini how can he know a high pressing team like Swansea are going to press us high up the pitch in the first half?

teddykgb said:
how many points do we need to guarantee at least 3rd? Would really much rather see some EDS players in the final few games

A win Tuesday night will guarantee 3rd.

Theo555 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
List of away games seemingly impossible to win under Mancini

Everton
Liverpool
Chelsea
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

There we go

We beat Stoke 1-0 away this year in the cup
Not to mention "for the cup" 2 years ago.

Liverpool and Everton beaten 3-0 and 2-0 respectively last season. Swansea 4-0.

Sunderland we beat 5-0 in 2011.

We've beaten Chelsea 3 times this season.

So don't talk shit mate ;)

What Dzecko has become under Mancini is an utter condemnation of his man management ability.
Mancini could even possibly bring RVP down to a similar level of a nervous stumbling wreck in the box. He needs to take a long hard look at how he has handled this as I think he comes out of it very badly & it will turn off future signings.

squirtyflower said:
Mancini saying YaYa picked up an injury before kick off

WHY PLAY HIM THEN?
3 points today would have meant we could rest players more readily mid week

LoveCity said:
karen7 said:
mancini changed the tactics for the 2nd half,its up to the boys to put the effort in

The manager must also motivate them, man management and the ability to motivate/inspire is a key part of football management.

Subotic on Klopp, a clue into Dortmund's tireless work ethic: "He has a game plan and it works. We're all behind his game plan. Whatever he says is God's word and we believe in him and he believes in us."

Today was a game we've seen many times before with the same outcome... draw or loss on the road.

so you absolve the players of any responsibility for they do or dont do on the pitch?

inbetween said:
Awful first half, not a bad second half but i'd be very worried if i was Mancini about the amount of chances we aren't taking, some clear sitters that weren't converted. Doesn't impact us really but not much to help the nerves a week before a cup final against a team that is currently fighting for it's life.

This forum is improving dramatically. It used to be the first post when someone would be wiping the drool from their mouths as they typed "we didn't take our chances". True enough, we had one clear-cut chance, and they had no fewer than 3. So if all the chances were taken, we'd have lost 3-1 at best. The problems is in the tactics and Mancini's system being such a pile of shit when we play teams like Swansea, Dortmund, Ajax, etc.

nellyonthewing said:
What Dzecko has become under Mancini is an utter condemnation of his man management ability.
Mancini could even possibly bring RVP down to a similar level of a nervous stumbling wreck in the box. He needs to take a long hard look at how he has handled this as I think he comes out of it very badly & it will turn off future signings.

When does a player become responsible for his own performances?

Yaya_Tony said:
Theo555 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
List of away games seemingly impossible to win under Mancini

Everton
Liverpool
Chelsea
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

There we go

We beat Stoke 1-0 away this year in the cup
Not to mention "for the cup" 2 years ago.

Liverpool and Everton beaten 3-0 and 2-0 respectively last season. Swansea 4-0.

Sunderland we beat 5-0 in 2011.

We've beaten Chelsea 3 times this season.

So don't talk shit mate ;)
I think the key word missed in my post is away. So enlighten me how I am talking shite oh wise one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.