Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

Yaya_Tony said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
karen7 said:
mancini changed the tactics for the 2nd half,its up to the boys to put the effort in
Why can't he get right at the start?
You got a crystal ball Mystic Meg, to tell him what the other side is gonna do? You'd probably try and bollock him anyway for "not starting the best 11".
Lets be honest it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see Tevez should have started

Yaya_Tony said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
karen7 said:
mancini changed the tactics for the 2nd half,its up to the boys to put the effort in
You got a crystal ball Mystic Meg, to tell him what the other side is gonna do? You'd probably try and bollock him anyway for "not starting the best 11".
Well anyone who has watched Swansea this season would know there a team which likes to press high up the pitch.

You'd probably try and bollock him anyway for "not starting the best 11"
Not got a clue what that means.

greasedupdeafguy said:
karen7 said:
Why can't he get right at the start?.We struggle at the same teams on the road every time, very worrying with the squad of players we have.
He didn't get it wrong, he just changed it and the change was better.

Yaya_Tony said:
Theo555 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
List of away games seemingly impossible to win under Mancini

Everton
Liverpool
Chelsea
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

There we go

We beat Stoke 1-0 away this year in the cup
Not to mention "for the cup" 2 years ago.

Liverpool and Everton beaten 3-0 and 2-0 respectively last season. Swansea 4-0.

Sunderland we beat 5-0 in 2011.

We've beaten Chelsea 3 times this season.

So don't talk shit mate ;)
Fail

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Lets be honest it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see Tevez should have started
Agüero and Silva need game time before the final to get back to full fitness.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Theo555 said:
We beat Stoke 1-0 away this year in the cup
Not to mention "for the cup" 2 years ago.

Liverpool and Everton beaten 3-0 and 2-0 respectively last season. Swansea 4-0.

Sunderland we beat 5-0 in 2011.

We've beaten Chelsea 3 times this season.

So don't talk shit mate ;)
I think the key word missed in my post is away. So enlighten me how I am talking shite oh wise one?
Yeah I missed that, I thought you'd meant bogey teams generally. Apologies for the mistake.

Still if we can batter them on one day we should be able to do it away from home too imho.

teams who press high with energy and strength give us big problems, and we dont have the players to counter it.
Do we ever put in a good corner, or a freekick for that matter
Laudrup got his tactics spot on and our slow build-up played into their hands. Silva and Kun were smothered, which should make space for surging runs a la Yaya, but we need more from midfield than trying to thread a needle, We need another Yaya as well as a world-class finisher.

Please tell us this perfect manager who always gets his tactics right all the time.

Is it Mr Ferguson, who failed to close out a 4-2 lead against Everton?

Is it Mr Mourinho, who sticks rigidly to his system of Alonso and Khedira, ignoring Modric?

Or is it Mr Klopp, whose team have been superb in the Champions League this season, but have a 1% chance of actually winning in the final, and only got there off the back of 2 late offside goals in the quarters. His team are 20 points behind in 2nd place.

Sometimes you have to just look at the players. If the players in one team is better than the other, they should beat them.

Only if you're inferior should you need a clever tactically trick to win.

Shut outs

Hart 16 Remaining: 3
Cech 13 Remaining: 4
Begovic 12 Remaining: 3

It says in this article that Hart had 3 games left 2 days ago, surely both Chelsea and City were on 34 games at the time, or have I missed something?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-keeper-joe-hart-1865706" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... rt-1865706</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.