Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

It would be interesting to see a compilation of all the chances we have missed this season, it is the reason we are where we are. And ffs, why don't they shoot more? Good move taking Yaya off, we ran midfield second half and good to see Rodwell again.

moon said:
anyone know the standing in golden glove award?

Joe Hart leading with 16? Not sure about others though, Liverpool have 14 clean sheets which is the closest to us but whether Raina has played every game i don't know. I think he'll win it comfortably again this year, only needs one more.

citymad said:
Dire performance, no real urgency and poor finishing. Thought Swansea dealt with us comfortably and arguably deserved the three points for their shape an discipline. At least it's a point that should confirm a top 3 finish. We need to buck up for next week because Wigan will fancy their chances against us.

Swansea did not deserve three points: they had one shot on target. Dzeko, Nasri and Silva should all have scored.

City should have won it at the end but all in all it was soporific stuff and another example of City being unable to score against a team that parked the bus. That said, I didn't expect a balls out performance from this lot the week before a cup final.

Бравый Дератизатор said:
Typical Mancini
sunderland, soton, now swansea
Championship is already finished why not try our youngsters?

How is Mancini blamed for that performance ?

karen7 said:
mancini changed the tactics for the 2nd half,its up to the boys to put the effort in

Indeed. And they did up it, but missed the chances we created. It's really not Mancini's fault our players miss sitters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.