Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

mancityvstoke said:
You really expect a load of football lads on a train for that long full of beer to sit in silence and say nothing offensive?

deluded.

Times have certainly changed. No wonder the ground is shyte these days.

Half the support at Swansea sat down especially near the empty seats.

It will get worse.

God help us if we don't get to a final or end up lower than 2nd in the future.

I'm surprised all the support didn't sit down watching that shit.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mancityvstoke said:
You really expect a load of football lads on a train for that long full of beer to sit in silence and say nothing offensive?

deluded.

It will get worse.

I'm surprised all the support didn't sit down watching that shit.

the lads in the middle supported all the way through non stop

^it wasnt just the middle. I was on the right near the swansea fans and there were a few of us singing all way through, we just got stared at most of the game though and someone actually complained that we were singing never felt more like singing the blues for to long

adr2.8i said:
Anybody see the RIP TEVEZ banner on the motorway bridge just before Port talbot?? not sure what that was all about? my house backs onto the M4 right next to that bridge and my village is full of idiots.

i said goodbye to some of the lads as they left the vale of glamorgan hotel before the game. joe Hart was very talkative & likeable. mancini very quiet & moody. not sure what to make of brian kidd...

I knew it said that! Everyone else in the car thought i was goin mental! Wonder why someone decided to put that up?

mancityvstoke said:
Port Talbot......what was that massive industrial area full of chimneys dishing out shit? Looked like China.

Its a massive steal works ran by Tata. Think it's set to get even bigger in the future. Looks quite impressive in the night!

mancityvstoke said:
Billy Spurdle said:
mancityvstoke said:

deluded.

It will get worse.

Unfortunately, it's so-called "fans" like you & that pathetic, neanderthal attitude that makes away days not as enjoyable as they could be. Deluded? Yeah, you certainly are...

listen nobby I wasn't on the train so stick your daft personal shitty comment where the sun doesn't shine.

You should stick to church. Football isn't for you.

Maybe they should attatch a ''WARNING!!!Buying a match ticket may subject you to some singing,maybe also some foul language and drunken behaviour.This may also be true if you travel on a train heading in the general vicinity of the said football match.''

It is ok mate soon football will be a sanitised experiance and like church it will also be as empty.I am glad i experianced the fun days and got to see us win a trophy before i shed this mortal coil.To the faint hearted amongst us.....don't worry the ragamuffins will soon be dead!

Amazing how words get twisted.

I love the atmosphere at away games, I'm more than happy to stand up during the game and get involved in the singing in a way that a 50+ guy couldn't really do at home games. If people want to get pissed, swear and make dickheads of themselves with others who are keen to do the same then that's fine by me. I make the choice to attend away games because I love the club and want to follow them. I know what to expect and generally I'm able to manage the journey in a way that means I'm comfortable with it. It's simply on Saturday there were lots of people on that train who hadn't chosen to be part of the "City experience" and (in my opinion) shouldn't have been subjected to the behaviour they were.

The women who had the mis-fortune to be sitting on a train when a load of football fans got on possibly didn't expect to spend their entire journey listening to drunken blokes singing "get yer tits out and show us yer clit" and worse. Is it their responsibility to get off the train and let the pissheads behave as they want? Or should we perhaps try and show a little respect for other people who haven't chosen to be involved in a football trip.

Astley Lad said:

I love the atmosphere at away games, I'm more than happy to stand up during the game and get involved in the singing in a way that a 50+ guy couldn't really do at home games. If people want to get pissed, swear and make dickheads of themselves with others who are keen to do the same then that's fine by me. I make the choice to attend away games because I love the club and want to follow them. I know what to expect and generally I'm able to manage the journey in a way that means I'm comfortable with it. It's simply on Saturday there were lots of people on that train who hadn't chosen to be part of the "City experience" and (in my opinion) shouldn't have been subjected to the behaviour they were.

The women who had the mis-fortune to be sitting on a train when a load of football fans got on possibly didn't expect to spend their entire journey listening to drunken blokes singing "get yer tits out and show us yer clit" and worse. Is it their responsibility to get off the train and let the pissheads behave as they want? Or should we perhaps try and show a little respect for other people who haven't chosen to be involved in a football trip.
Good post mate
The kind of behaviour you describe is loutish and not acceptable in society

squirtyflower said:
Astley Lad said:

Good post mate
The kind of behaviour you describe is loutish and not acceptable in society

indeed and what has being foul mouthed and offensive got to do with the City Experience ? I'd suggest if you really want to be a clown save your money on the match ticket and train meet with your m8s under a railway arch out of site and sound of others and be as daft as you like.

The sad truth about all this behaviour which has nothing to do with football being sanitised is actually the perpetrators need an audience they simply cannot cut it unless its in a public forum what sort distress and low self esteem drives these guys it must be very embarrassing that they need to act like psychosocial flashers in front of others

I suggest we need to help these people with therapy or counselling rather than mock them for their insufficiency

we are city lets be kind to the simple minded

Simple Minds...a great band.

The City experience? (What the fucks that?) I must be from a very different world to you people.

Seems that for some of us that experience is certainly very different. Takes all sorts I suppose and in the old days you really would not have liked away trips.

Next time you’re offended by horrid simple minded neanderthal blues singing nasty songs on a train wait until they’re asleep and give them a slap. Better still do it while they’re awake singing instead of whining like girls about it on the Internet.

Maybe call British Transport Police. It's probably best you go on a supporters club coach next time or drive.

No alcohol then and no nasty city fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.