Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

Astley Lad said:
mancityvstoke said:
Astley Lad said:
Nothing dramatic, and probably not helped by the fact that everyone was crammed into 2 carriages and there was no booze restrictions, but there were plenty of "everyday commuters" on the journey, both legs. Maybe it's me but I don't see why those people should have to put up with constant f-ing. c-ing, t-ing, or songs about paedophiles when all they're doing is going home from a days shopping. It's a pity because what starts out as being quite funny becomes quite abusive the more people have to drink.

Swearing on football away trips. What next?[/quote]

Look, I accept everyone has a different perception of what makes a good away day and for some the football comes second to the drinking. That's not a problem, I've no issue with people drinking, I've been known to do it myself - frequently! Yesterday was unusual because normally we're on a Virgin train and they're "dry", they're Policed, there's first class carriages if you're willing to pay and it's not normally a four and a half hour trip. Lot's of people who were on those trains weren't on a "football trip", they were just going about their business and were subjected to constant foul language and abusive chants when there was no need for it. That's just my opinion that's all.

well put Astley and I agree with you. Good luck getting that across to some on here though..

You really expect a load of football lads on a train for that long full of beer to sit in silence and say nothing offensive?

deluded.

Times have certainly changed. No wonder the ground is shyte these days.

Half the support at Swansea sat down especially near the empty seats.

It will get worse.

God help us if we don't get to a final or end up lower than 2nd in the future.

mancityvstoke said:
You really expect a load of football lads on a train for that long full of beer to sit in silence and say nothing offensive?

deluded.

It will get worse.

Unfortunately, it's so-called "fans" like you & that pathetic, neanderthal attitude that makes away days not as enjoyable as they could be. Deluded? Yeah, you certainly are...

mancityvstoke said:

deluded.

It will get worse.

No need to behave like knuckle dragging brain dead cunts. Unless you are a knuckle dragging brain dead ****.

Billy Spurdle said:
mancityvstoke said:

deluded.

It will get worse.

Unfortunately, it's so-called "fans" like you & that pathetic, neanderthal attitude that makes away days not as enjoyable as they could be. Deluded? Yeah, you certainly are...

listen nobby I wasn't on the train so stick your daft personal shitty comment where the sun doesn't shine.

You should stick to church. Football isn't for you.

Anybody see the RIP TEVEZ banner on the motorway bridge just before Port talbot?? not sure what that was all about? my house backs onto the M4 right next to that bridge and my village is full of idiots.

i said goodbye to some of the lads as they left the vale of glamorgan hotel before the game. joe Hart was very talkative & likeable. mancini very quiet & moody. not sure what to make of brian kidd....

80s Shorts said:
mancityvstoke said:

deluded.

It will get worse.

No need to behave like knuckle dragging brain dead *****. Unless you are a knuckle dragging brain dead ****.

Playground stuff ........ name calling is a bit fucking childlike.

Actually just saw when you joined. Same fella.

mancityvstoke said:
Billy Spurdle said:
mancityvstoke said:

deluded.

It will get worse.

listen nobby I wasn't on the train so stick your daft personal shitty comment where the sun doesn't shine.

Reading your comments about half the away support and how shite our ground is nowadays, maybe it is you that football isn't for.

mancityvstoke said:
80s Shorts said:
mancityvstoke said:

deluded.

It will get worse.

No need to behave like knuckle dragging brain dead *****. Unless you are a knuckle dragging brain dead ****.

Playground stuff ........ name calling is a bit fucking childlike

No more than acting like a **** just because your with a few mates and drunk on a train fella.

Time and a place and whilst football has lost its atmosphere for many, respect for others should always come first and foremost and drunk blokes on a train, singing football songs when there are other passengers sat around not there for the game is not the done thing.

80s Shorts said:
mancityvstoke said:
Billy Spurdle said:

Reading your comments about half the away support and how shite our ground is nowadays, maybe it is you that football isn't for.

I decide what's for me pal...that ok?<br /><br />-- Sun May 05, 2013 8:41 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
mancityvstoke said:
80s Shorts said:

Playground stuff ........ name calling is a bit fucking childlike

No more than acting like a **** just because your with a few mates and drunk on a train fella.

Time and a place and whilst football has lost its atmosphere for many, respect for others should always come first and foremost and drunk blokes on a train, singing football songs when there are other passengers sat around not there for the game is not the done thing.

jesus another one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.