Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

I missed Dzeko's sitter on the stream I had. Looking forwards to watching it later...

images

We clearly weren't interested (and neither were they particularly) and were in 'do the bare minimum' mode saving ourselves for the final.

Get a grip blues.

All the evidence anyone would need for why we haven't contested the league this year. Didn't terrorize them anything like a team of champions should, which is why they aren't.

Still, clean sheet, a point away, better than last year, and they are no mugs.

Theo555 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
List of away games seemingly impossible to win under Mancini

Everton
Liverpool
Chelsea
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

There we go

We beat Stoke 1-0 away this year in the cup
And yet in the league we were shite. Again

Awesome game, end to end action, fantastic vision shown and ah bollocks it was shite and i ended up watching crap on you tube.

pudge said:
teddykgb said:
how many points do we need to guarantee at least 3rd? Would really much rather see some EDS players in the final few games
That's the kind of attitude that was on display today

Which is kind of my point. If that's what I'm going to watch, I'd much rather watch Suarez, Guidetti, Razak, et al doing it. If the first team players can't be up for these league games, I hope we can completely lock up our CL spot and at least get some young players out there playing with passion if not as much skill

Hungarian blue said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Anyone nervous about Wigan after our showing today?

I'm already nervous since we are in the final but it will be a completely different match so don't panic too much.

What concerns me is although they are still in trouble they keep scoring goals, we keep missing so many it's embarassing. We have not "hammered" anyone for months.

Actually fell asleep during 2nd half. Woke up in time to see Dzeko's masterpiece. All in all brilliant tactically by Mancini; making them think we're not there and then pounce... eh wait...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.