Swansea City vs Manchester City City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea will be no push over. If we don't take our chances and put the ball in the net, we could be looking at a draw at best.
Come on city, deliver as we know you can. I think Zab & Gael might be a key players here.

sergiokun said:
Off into town tomorrow for a meal does anyone no a bar that has the game on near printworks? As it's not on sky not sure where to watch. Thanks blues

same here. In town for a meal at 5pm, but hoping to get there early to watch the match. Any suggestions for a pub that will be showing it?

should be a great game, will be leaving for game around 1pm,just hope my boy doesnt knock his arm,lol. i think its gona be 2-0 swansea seem to be spent force since fa cup, but they do play a gd game, last season proved they no push over

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/free-live-stream-swansea-v-man-city.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/ ... -city.html</a>

A few early goals, preferably shared around, and generally a relaxed and comfortable win, with no key suspension or injuries whatsoever is, alas, highly unlikely. Dull draw forcing us to field more key players on Tuesday evening; 'tis still our way.

Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Nasty, Clichy, Barry, Yaya, Nasri, Milner, Aguero, Tevez

press swansea high as a team don`t let them play out from the back and with our quality upfront we should create enough chances to win

2-0 my prediction aguero and nasri to score

rnblade said:
Swansea will be no push over. If we don't take our chances and put the ball in the net, we could be looking at a draw at best.
Come on city, deliver as we know you can. I think Zab & Gael might be a key players here.

I can honestly say that no-one is going to disagree with you on this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.