Swansea (H) first game of the season to be moved?

Re: Swansea (H) first game of the season has been moved...

The Fat el Hombre said:
MCFC BOB said:
tasker said:
Not a link but:

Premier League opening weekend TV games:

Sat
12.45 Liverpool v Sunderland - Sky

Fail

MCFC BOB said:
17.30 Spurs v Everton - ESPN

Fail

MCFC BOB said:
Sun
13.30 WBA v MUFC - Sky

Fail

MCFC BOB said:
16.00 MCFC v Swansea - Sky

Fail

MCFC BOB said:
Mon
20.00 NUFC v Arsenal - Sky

Fail

Don't listen to them Bob, some of us know you have a gift mate.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 pm --<br /><br />
blue_taff said:
1_barry_conlon said:
blue_taff said:
does anyone think it would be bad conduct to where my cardiff city shirt to this one, and start a 'you jack bastards chant' from the family stand. am i likely to be thrown out?

Who do you support?

well im from cardiff so they are always in my heart, where my dad used to take me back in the days of eddie may if anyone remembers him. ninian park rip. i have adopted city as my team as i have been living in manchester on and off for over 10 years. my 2 boys are man city through and through, alhtough they will be taught about their heritage once they are old enough to understand.

i actually supported everton as my top flight team when i was a kid, i think only cause everyone else was liverpool and i liked to be different (i got over htis by about 11ish). before anyone says fuck all about this, believe me everyone has a 2nd div1/premier team when your a kid following a team like cardiff, i can remember when they weren't allowed spectators cause they couldn't afford the police.

anyway bring on swansea, im kind of proud of them. btw my dad is from mid wales and supports both swansea and cardiff having lived in both cities. figure that out

Leave the shirt at home mate, peferably back into the bottom of the budgie cage.

Re: Swansea (H) first game of the season has been moved...

The Fat el Hombre said:
MCFC BOB said:
tasker said:
Not a link but:

Premier League opening weekend TV games:

Sat
12.45 Liverpool v Sunderland - Sky

Fail

MCFC BOB said:
17.30 Spurs v Everton - ESPN

Fail

MCFC BOB said:
Sun
13.30 WBA v MUFC - Sky

Fail

MCFC BOB said:
16.00 MCFC v Swansea - Sky

Fail

MCFC BOB said:
Mon
20.00 NUFC v Arsenal - Sky

Fail

shipment_of_fail.jpg
Like I said. I knew nothing.

I saw it on Twitter and it looked important so I posted it on here. What's wrong with that?

The fact you then came back and stated you were atleast right in that our game was moved.

I know we've said it loads of times about TV spoiling games by moving fixtures but spare a thought here for the Swansea fans. They get promoted, look forward to a first away day on a sunny Saturday afternoon in August. First time back in the top flight for years and years, a new ground that not many of them will have been to. And now they are faced with a Monday night, long trip home in the early hours, work for some next day. At least it's Sky ruining football and not us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.