Swansea (H) first game of the season to be moved?

mcfcliam said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Why is it a monday night ?

Because Murdoch is a fucking bad bellend.

You just cried on another thread that you can't make Sundays. Which this game would have been.

Without Sky, we would never have been taken over. You should be grateful.

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Why is it a monday night ?

You just cried on another thread that you can't make Sundays. Which this game would have been.

I can make some sundays...work alternate sundays.

PMSL at the last line...as if I'll ever be grateful to a company that tears that heart out of football.

Monday 8pm? Fuck off.

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:

PMSL at the last line...as if I'll ever be grateful to a company that tears that heart out of football.

Monday 8pm? Fuck off.
You realise Sky saved football and without it, we would never see the players that currently grace our games? You haven't a clue Liam.

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:

Monday 8pm? Fuck off.
You realise Sky saved football and without it, we would never see the players that currently grace our games? You haven't a clue Liam.

I'd see the players, yeah...'cos I'd turn up to Eastlands and watch them play.

As long as I can attend City games, I don't give a fuck about watching the other teams.

You should take Garry Cook's job mate...we'd all be blowing up balloons to frighten the away fans and holding up 'We love Sky' placards while also singing 'we all follow our business, over land and sea, we are paying customers, 'cos we love Man Cityyyy'!

In all seriousness, I do agree with you on the Swansea game...other than that, I don't really care about watching other games, I could live without that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.