Swansea (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet I'm sure we scored even more goals under Pellegrini in our 2nd title winning side? Norwich 7-0, Spurs 6-0?

My memory cells are as reliable as our back four has been this season but wasn't the spurs 6-0 a Roberto game, the one where Navas scored almost before we'd kicked off. Can't remember the Norwich game - was that at home or was it the one at Carrow Road? I'm sure Carlos Alberto T played in that game?

My memory cells are as reliable as our back four has been this season but wasn't the spurs 6-0 a Roberto game, the one where Navas scored almost before we'd kicked off. Can't remember the Norwich game - was that at home or was it the one at Carrow Road? I'm sure Carlos Alberto T played in that game?
Norwich away 6.1 tevez with his golf swing celebration,and Spurs home was it not 5.1..but right about navas scored after about 20 secs if that..

Navas was signed in the summer by Pellegrini. He scored later in that season, so it was under Pelle

Navas was signed in the summer by Pellegrini. He scored later in that season, so it was under Pelle
@Dave Ewing's Back 'eader and I believe you are thinking of the Spurs thrashing at White Heart Lane.

I have great memories of watching that match from a local in San Sebastián surrounded by rags and a Spurs zealot on holiday. The Spurs supporter had just finished going on about Navas being useless and how they were going to exploit is defensive "ill-discipline" when Lloris attempted that horrible clearance. I just sat smug, drinking my beer, not even looking in his direction as he sulked down in his chair.

I think this 4-3-3 that we've been working out of really has suited the squad.
As discussed by @Chris in London above,on Wednesday it was much more like an old fashioned 2323 formation, which suited the players playing far more, but even that varies depending whether we are attacking, or defending, when we go more 3232, but that leaves the quick break on, and it was devastating on Wednesday for 60 minutes.

Desperately looking forward to our games again. Especially that electric front 3 with the brilliant KDB supporting them & Yaya controlling the tempo from deep.

Thing I love most about Jesus , Sane & Sterling (SSJ) excluding their incredible ability is they all work their bollocks off. Apart from Tevez we haven't had these sort of hungry players in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.