Swansea (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My memory cells are as reliable as our back four has been this season but wasn't the spurs 6-0 a Roberto game, the one where Navas scored almost before we'd kicked off. Can't remember the Norwich game - was that at home or was it the one at Carrow Road? I'm sure Carlos Alberto T played in that game?
Navas was never a City player under Mancini. West Ham 6-0 was another Pellegrini game for sure because Negredo cored a hat-trick.

I'm so excited for tomorrow, another chance to see the front three in action. Hope they all start again.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Jesus on the bench, obviously not because of performances but 3 games in quick succession after a long period not playing.

I think Pep will want to see how he plays on the left of Aguero. Perhaps 60 mins in that role?

Yep i'd expect the same. Still would seem a little harsh. I'd expect Kompany to start as well but not sure who for.
I'm sure there's some complex thinking about the rotation in defence by Pep but i can't see it, i find the back 4 impossible to predict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.