Swansea (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see the line-up he picks. Would prefer no changes except Vinny in for Otamendi. But anything is possible. Would really prefer to see Sane-Jesus-Sterling start, but could could also see him trying Jesus-Aguero-Sterling which is decent :D . Sterling will probably start as was taken off early vs West Ham. Jesus looks like he has enough energy to play 4 games a week. Sane did look a little tired towards the end on Wednesday, maybe he is rested.

Need to score again in the first half to take the pressure off. All these great results this weekend will be useless if we can't beat Swansea at home.

Seeing us 3rd of maybe even 2nd will be a boost and we need to continue performing well going into the Monaco, who are currently flying at the top of the table in France, beating second 2nd place Nice 2-0 right now.

Can't wait for tomorrow's game. I think it will be an electric atmosphere and a high scoring game. Think he will try Gabriel with Kun to see if it works. Hope Sane is playing, that boys pace is something to behold. I watched the rerun of West Ham and at times it looked like the film had been speeded up!
Think the buzz is back and we will comfortably qualify for the CL probably in 2nd place. Can't see why we wouldn't win the FAC thi season either. ECL is predicated on fine margins so who knows..

I think people are getting a bit giddy on here, the very fact results have gone our way requires further study. This will reveal that Hull who are battling relegation have started to fight, que Swansea, similar let's take nothing for granted here, it will be a tough game. I think we will win, but these high scoring predictions always worry me :-)

I think people are getting a bit giddy on here, the very fact results have gone our way requires further study. This will reveal that Hull who are battling relegation have started to fight, que Swansea, similar let's take nothing for granted here, it will be a tough game. I think we will win, but these high scoring predictions always worry me :-)
I agree,we have not been playing well enough to predict big scores and we haven't done that well at home this season,we usually amble about and miss loads of chances first half then wake up in the second half

After todays games we have to take full advantage. I would expect us to fly out of the blocks and to score as fast as possible
Flying out of the blocks has not been something we have been doing this season, early goal stats must be poor, but hope you are right for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.