jesus

full attacking mode!!

-----------------Caballero
Sagna Komps Stones Kolarov
--------------------Dinho
---------------Silva----KDB
Raheem-------Jesus----------Sane

2-1 City

I would only make 1 change for the game against Swansea, that is bring back Kompany for Otamendi, and leave the rest well alone. We also have got to keep on pressing and force the mistakes from the opponents, and score as many goals as we can, and not when we're 4 goals up say that will do. If things are not going right up front then bring Sergio on for the last 30mins to go 2 up front. This is 1 of another must win game as we have 3 hard fixtures starting with Liverpool at home 18/3/17 followed by both Arsenal and Chelsea in the space of 4 days both away. With a blank week in between the Liverpool and the other 2 games.

I would only make 1 change for the game against Swansea, that is bring back Kompany for Otamendi, and leave the rest well alone. We also have got to keep on pressing and force the mistakes from the opponents, and score as many goals as we can, and not when we're 4 goals up say that will do. If things are not going right up front then bring Sergio on for the last 30mins to go 2 up front. This is 1 of another must win game as we have 3 hard fixtures starting with Liverpool at home 18/3/17 followed by both Arsenal and Chelsea in the space of 4 days both away. With a blank week in between the Liverpool and the other 2 games.

I kind of agree with you, Kompany has to start to keep getting the game time, but not certain who he should replace. Having said that it wouldn't surprise me if he also rotated the full backs and goalie

I'd keep caballero and Jesus. Our problem for too long was that we had automatic starters. Complacency was our problem. Now we can breed competition. Caballero has kept 2 clean sheets in a row, he starts. Jesus has scored and assisted and importantly lead from the front, he starts.

For me the system should remain the same. Fans will always disagree over players, tactics and so on. Where no ZCity of football fan for that matter can argue that we need to put a run together, gain momentum and consistency. So for the life of me I can't see why so many are advocating so many sweeping changes in system.

Home games can be a little flat. With that in mind and a week off but players needing minutes.

............Caballero.....
Fernandinho VK..Stones Delph
................YaYa...............
............Silva De Bruyne.....
Sterling......................Sané....
................SERGIO.............

Bring Jesus on and excite the crowd and hopefully look to exploit the space as we'll be winning by then.

Fernandinho & Delph are my personal choice in those positions. I think they'd work excellently as tradition full backs going forwards and would obviously excell in the inverted full back role.

Bring Zaba on for Silva/De Bruyne and Garcia for YaYa. All being well obviously.

On a side note. In Kraków for a stag. Flights at 17.30 local time, games at 14.30 local time. Anyone know a boozer near the airport by any chance?
I'll be checked in so happy to arrive at the airport at 17.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.