Swansea (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane, Jesus, Sterling must start. It would harsh to drop any of the 3, and young as they are, will be raring to go. Will have 8 days to rest after the game. I am praying Willy starts again, would be criminal to drop him.

Would keep the same line-up and bring in Kompany for Otamendi, Stones was great yesterday and can learn a lot playing with Kompany. Aguero and Dihno to come on from the bench again.

We can make more changes in the FA cup game.

I'd love to see this at some point this season:

.................................Bravo
............Fernandinho ..Kompany... Stones..........
..................................Yaya.........................
...................Silva ..........De Bruyne................
Sterling................................................Sane
........................Jesus...... Aguero.................
I'd love to see it this weekend!

The days of going down The Etihad and thinking a 6-0 battering and getting one, disappeared into the sunset with Roberto. These days whenever I think that we have too much quality for the opposition I'm staring down a 0-0 and thinking that the opposition are gonna nick it anytime from the 75th minute! I desperately want to be proven wrong!
Yet I'm sure we scored even more goals under Pellegrini in our 2nd title winning side? Norwich 7-0, Spurs 6-0?

Willy
Sagna Kompany Stones Kolarov
KDB Yaya Silva
Sterling Aguero Jesus
Aguero is still the man and needs some love. Sane for all his up and down running/sprints looked shagged after 80 mins at West Ham. Give him a rest, put the saviour wide and give Kompany minutes.

3-0 - Aguero brace and Jesus

Keep the holy trinity in after last night, they look unstoppable right now and showing terrific understanding, why would you break that up?

Kun is a amazing and a legend but right now Sané, Jesus and Sterling have to start.

Play like we can and we'll fucking batter these.

Willy
Sagna Kompany Stones Kolarov
KDB Yaya Silva
Sterling Aguero Jesus
Aguero is still the man and needs some love. Sane for all his up and down running/sprints looked shagged after 80 mins at West Ham. Give him a rest, put the saviour wide and give Kompany minutes.

3-0 - Aguero brace and Jesus
What about the second half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.