Swansea Post Match thread

Ducado said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Top win against a very good Swansea side who were in a run of form and still trying to qualify for Europe. So to go there and score 4 is excellent.

They beat Arsenal away in their last game, they are a good team
Well I never knew that ;)

BBC Sport failing to mention Joe's save of the season in their post-match report, fucking biased idiots!

Ducado said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Top win against a very good Swansea side who were in a run of form and still trying to qualify for Europe. So to go there and score 4 is excellent.

They beat Arsenal away in their last game, they are a good team
The scum are currently beating Arsenal as well.

We looked comfortable for large parts but very uncomfortable for others. Two poor defences out there - the difference was Joe Hart made crucial saves at vital times. conceding that goal just before half time gave them a lift but we created so many good opportunities before Yaya and Bony made it safe. Mangala looked very shaky after a good recent run and gave Fernandez a free header from which Joe made the best save I've seen all season. I've been saying all season we need a new, quick right back and today reinforced that view. Very entertaining game and glad we've secured a top 3 place with a game to go.

One very happy and emotional fan after the game
<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/eA7tLTgiHwW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/eA7tLTgiHwW</a>

homerdog said:
BBC Sport failing to mention Joe's save of the season in their post-match report, fucking biased idiots!

Not only that, BBC Sport have just announced their contenders for save of the season on their website, obviously not including Joes save today and any others in the last week of the season

Why bother it is now irrelevant, Joes won it !!

Could have been 7-6.
Keep Yaya and just play him forward tucked in behind Sergio and then he won't be as knackered, is the plainest thing of all.
Navas only good as an impact sub.
Mangala - the Swanesealad went past him like hewasn't there in the first half. Been found out too many times for me.
If only Silva had a shot on him.

But with four goals away from home City can afford a few problems.

Great result for us, Swansea gave us a fight and credit to them, but we stuck at it and got the points, well done guys.............

Had to resort to listening to it on the radio on the way back to work
Sounded like we tried our best to go for a draw, even after going 2-0 up.

Hart 2 great saves, great doesn't really do the 2nd one justice, YaYa 2 goal but for me the man over 90 mins was Silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.