Swansea Post Match thread

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Thought we played well today. We could have had a few more, if not for Fabianski.
They took their 1st goal well and i don't think it was down to bad defending, just good finishing.
The 2nd is a different matter. But FFS some people on here over egg our so called bad defence,
every time somebody scores against us. Swansea's must be fucking atrocious, they let in 4.

Good post - Swansea's defence absolutely garbage.

ob said:
baildon blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Agree on all points.

I was surprised when Quinn awarded MotM to Yaya, rather than Joe. Several great saves from England's No. 1 and one truly world-class one.

Yaya had a good game; he scored two goals, which counts for a lot in MotM awards, but I thought Joe's performance was better.

No qualification play-off for us now. Let's hope the tarquins see off the rags later and hold on to third.

And well done to the boys for not letting the Swans' comeback affect them negatively and going on to see out the victory.
Joe Hart was man of the match .
Yaya Toure did ok today .

Talksport gave it to Jimmy

Tells you everything you need to know about talk shite really!

The 2 goal surrender is getting proper annoying. That game pretty much sums up our season , the good the bad and the ugly. Roll on next season blue's. .

Great save and three points granted, but be under no illusion that was shite, end of season tosh, just like the prem this season, average at best, poor defending, poor wingers, poor finishing in parts, I can't wait for this season to be over its been wank. Glad of course we won and glad we look like second is secure, after looking like we'd finish fourth.

Top win against a very good Swansea side who were in a run of form and still trying to qualify for Europe. So to go there and score 4 is excellent.

Big Dave Watson said:
Top win against a very good Swansea side who were in a run of form and still trying to qualify for Europe. So to go there and score 4 is excellent.

They beat Arsenal away in their last game, they are a good team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.