Swansea Post Match thread

still questions about players Eliaquim Mangala what I can say the people who did the scouting for him must be blind or we signed the wrong player for over £30million ???????????????

Aleksandar Kolarov I still don't think he is a leftback but 2 league titles and a wonder leftfoot but what he knows about defending you could but on a stamp

great win and that save by joe hart will stay with me forever that bust be save of the season

worsleyweb said:
Rasher said:
cleavers said:
You shouldn't have turned off early, the ending was good.

Quinn sounded like he wanted us to get beat at times, starting to agree with a lot of people that he is a c@^+

I never see this with Quinn. Think some people go a bit over the top with it!
Today was a prime example, constantly bigging up Swansea, and doing us down, until we took the lead, then he went very quiet, until they got their goal just before half time. No idea what made him like this, but he does my head in.

Clanger gave some strange decisions - but did any notice at the end -he blew up for full time before the extra 5 mins. were up.
At that moment Swans could have been given a penalty - also did you see Ruben looking at his watch - he also thought the ref had blown up early.

Serious question / - What were the tactics when Vinny came on? - Demi seemed lost and confused and for about 5 mins. the defence were all at sea.

Some of the play in the final third, sublime. Some of the play in our final third, comical. The head tennis between Zabaleta and Kolarov was my pick of the day, but honourable mentions go to all three centre backs.

cleavers said:
worsleyweb said:
Rasher said:
Quinn sounded like he wanted us to get beat at times, starting to agree with a lot of people that he is a c@^+

I never see this with Quinn. Think some people go a bit over the top with it!
Today was a prime example, constantly bigging up Swansea, and doing us down, until we took the lead, then he went very quiet, until they got their goal just before half time. No idea what made him like this, but he does my head in.
Never seen it before, but today he was so anti City . He really struggles to give credit to us.

ancoats said:
still questions about players Eliaquim Mangala what I can say the people who did the scouting for him must be blind or we signed the wrong player for over £30million ???????????????

Aleksandar Kolarov I still don't think he is a leftback but 2 league titles and a wonder leftfoot but what he knows about defending you could but on a stamp

great win and that save by joe hart will stay with me forever that bust be save of the season

Mangala will be alright. It's a new league for him. He's still young and our high defence line cruelly exposes every error.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.