Swansea Post Match thread

Defence doesn't need work. Yaya Toure did the business today but he leaves the defence exposed.

When I saw Lampard and Yaya Toure were starting the game I thought that's trouble because its defensively high risk

If we are going to win the title next season we either have to get rid of Tuure or get him fit

Marvin said:
Defence doesn't need work. Yaya Toure did the business today but he leaves the defence exposed.

When I saw Lampard and Yaya Toure were starting the game I thought that's trouble because its defensively high risk

If we are going to win the title next season we either have to get rid of Tuure or get him fit

Or maybe just use him as an attacking player.

Great win and 3 very important points. Rags drew which means a point will do against Soton so all in all a good day. Cant see rags finishing above Arsenil.
Thought Hart made a few top class saves and 1 outstanding 1 as well. Lovely finish from Wilf and you cant blame the lad for not celebrating.
Was bloody fuming when Clanger didnt give the pen at 2-0 which would have sealed the game before half-time but not too worry alls well that ends well.
Hopefully we will strengthen in summer and regain our title back from the chavs. CTID

blue by birth said:
Great win and 3 very important points. Rags drew which means a point will do against Soton so all in all a good day. Cant see rags finishing above Arsenil.
Thought Hart made a few top class saves and 1 outstanding 1 as well. Lovely finish from Wilf and you cant blame the lad for not celebrating.
Was bloody fuming when Clanger didnt give the pen at 2-0 which would have sealed the game before half-time but not too worry alls well that ends well.
Hopefully we will strengthen in summer and regain our THE title back from the chavs. CTID

edited for you we are not the rags FFS City fans should always show some humility
shouldn't need saying but we are better than them

whp.blue said:
blue by birth said:
Hopefully we will strengthen in summer and regain our THE title back from the chavs. CTID

edited for you we are not the rags FFS City fans should always show some humility
shouldn't need saying but we are better than them
Better than them ? Humility please.

Even though you're right.

cleavers said:
BobKowalski said:
Enjoyable game but 2-0 up and then it's 2-2. For the umpteenth bleeding time. Does my head in. Really does.
You shouldn't have turned off early, the ending was good.

Quinn sounded like he wanted us to get beat at times, starting to agree with a lot of people that he is a c@^+

Rasher said:
cleavers said:
BobKowalski said:
Enjoyable game but 2-0 up and then it's 2-2. For the umpteenth bleeding time. Does my head in. Really does.
You shouldn't have turned off early, the ending was good.

Quinn sounded like he wanted us to get beat at times, starting to agree with a lot of people that he is a c@^+

I never see this with Quinn. Think some people go a bit over the top with it!

Not seen any of today's game, due to work, great result, 6 weeks ago I had serious doubts about a top 4 finish, but credit to everyone involved with the team, great winning streak and CL group stage guaranteed, hope we have a good pre season and transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.